Search results

1. Ferial

Info: Some interesting bits (for players) from the memorandum

Translated some parts of the memorandum (PDF in Swedish) that could be of interest to current players. There might be more, but I am tired atm. Will go through it again tomorrow evening BULLET POINTS. Activity increased with COVID and has remained fairly stable since EU has users between 18...
  2. Ferial

Just keep shooting! Just keep shooting?

Hello! I come here seeking guidance from the hunters who cycle a decent amount. You see, I have run into an issue, like many others I am sure. I have over the past 2100 loots enjoyed a return rate of 77.95%. This has been distributed as can be seen in the image below. each data point is 100...
  3. Ferial

Buying: [Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 2]

As title. If you're looking to sell, pm price
  4. Ferial

Selling: Mindforce

The time has come to liquidate my storage for future investments. These chips are up for grabs. PM here or in game to discuss pricing. Limited Chips Item Value Arsonistic Chip 1 (L) 8.70 Arsonistic Chip 1 (L) 24.00 Arsonistic Chip 2 (L) 26.02 Arsonistic Chip 2 (L) 34.00 Arsonistic...
  5. Ferial

Selling: Weapons

The time has come to liquidate my storage for future investments. These weapons are up for grabs. PM here or in game to discuss pricing. Limited Weapons Item Value A&P Series Mayhem BC-30, Modified (L) 90.00 A&P Series Mayhem BC-30, Modified (L) 90.00 A&P Series Mayhem LB-40, Improved...
  6. Ferial

Buying: Kinetic Attack Nanochip 11

Looking for Kinetic Attack Nanochip 10 or 11.
  7. Ferial

Buying: Electric Attack Nanochip 5, TEN Edition or Kinetic Attack Nanochip 5, TEN Edition

Looking to acquire an Electric Attack Nanochip 5, TEN Edition or Kinetic Attack Nanochip 5, TEN Edition If you are selling, please hit me up. If you know someone who is, kindly point them in my direction. Thanks
  8. Ferial

Buying: Omegaton ASG-12 Bucketful

Hello there! I´m looking to acquire one of these: Omegaton ASG-12 Bucketful PM me a price if you´re looking to sell Thanks
  9. Ferial

List of official statments pertaining to loot post 2.0

Since i've been getting questions in-game requesting sources for statements I've made it appears as though many players have missed these statements. Figured I´d save them in a post so I can just link this post instead of having to find the posts each time, as well as inform anyone on PCF who...
  10. Ferial

Buying: Corrosive Attack Nanochip V TEN

Looking to downsize hunting due to studies starting after summer. PM me price if you´re looking to sell. Corrosive Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition Thanks Chris Ferial Book
  11. Ferial

Selling: Mid-tier arkadian shortblades

Hello There! I´m looking to free up some ped stuck in items. This is what i used to skill shortblades to 55 and since I´m now well above maxed for arcspark , I no longer need these. Khorum Ice Dagger T0.9 Untiered because, there was no need to speed up the low levels much. Tier rates are...
  12. Ferial

Buying: Genesis ArcSpark

Hello there! As thread title suggests, I´m looking to buy a Genesis ArcSpark. Low to mid tier. Not really interested in paying the mu for enhancers nowaday anyways. OR a Castorian Xeno-Dagger Scratcher Same predicament, preferably low to mid tier. Reply or pm here, or hit me up in game and...
  13. Ferial

Question: How does Arena matchmaking work?

So, I seem to be having trouble getting matches in arena and would like to, if possible, get some information on how it works, to better be able to test it. 1. Does it match only with people using the same battle pack? 2. I would presume it doesn´t match Auto-Battle users with non auto-battle...
  14. Ferial

testtest

Is this working?
  15. Ferial

Ferial Healing Service

Service Currently Available On Calypso Paramedic: 17,54 Health: 123,25 Current Available Tools (Stats according to Entropedia unenhanced): Adjusted Hedoc SK-20 (Tier 3.8) Eff. Heal: 26,25HP Uses: 24/min Eco: 9,50 hp/pec With enhancers: 3x eco enhancers: 11,17hp/pec 6x Herb box ( Varying...
Back