Search results

1. L

Explosives Rule!!

Before: Click to enlarge After: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  2. L

700 ped drone

Click to enlarge Second HoF in two days, wewt! :yay: :wtg: :cool: Btw, pretty much the whole HoF was that 70K Robo Residue in the top left.
  3. L

2k Exo Mature!!

I was shaking too mcuh to take a picture right away, but heres me on the HoF board and the majority of the loot (41K eye oil). Biggest loot ive ever had, WOOT! :yay: Click to enlarge
  4. L

Show off your ingame clothing

So, I've seen some pretty cool/interesting outfits in the game so far, but i can imagine I've missed some pretty good ones. Anyone with a cool or interesting outfit or if you just want to show off, post a pic. I guess I'll kick it off with my own: Click to enlarge
  5. L

Buying a Master Coat (M)

Buying a Master Coat (M), Plain or Exarosaur Uncolored is Preferable, PM me here or ingame via anyone in THE KNIGHTS OF CALYPSO.
  6. L

Switching from Laser to BLP

Ok, so i have about 2.2K in Laser Tech and only about 400 in BLP, and I'd like to switch to a BLP rifle, i was wondering if i would see a big hit from the skill difference or if that plays little in damage calculation? I'm switching from rifle to rifle so thats no problem. Sorry if something...
Back