Search results

1. Y

Help me pick a graphics card please

I've been researching the same thing. I think getting a nVidia 8600 right now will mean you still need to upgrade when Cry2 is brought out. When looking at performance with nVidia its the second number that tells the speed so 8800 > 9600 for gaming performance. From what I've read the 8800 GT...
  2. Y

Akiran is cool... again!

Big Grats on being Cool!
  3. Y

Reason for Server Problems during Landgrab

Found the problem that caused the server crash and had to share.
  4. Y

Exploiting QuickTime flaws in 'TWMNBN'

Thanks, its all good to know, the article really surprised me at how game code could be manipulated from a object and infect the avatar. EU's has a more secure approach, PED cards are Own Avatar activated and Video Streams from their servers.
  5. Y

Thanks for the reply 711, I went to the Wiki link you gave preparing to feel all better, but the last sentence made me feel it would be even easier to hack then Quick time. "The codec places emphasis on lower decoding requirements over other video codecs with specific optimizations for the...
  6. Y

I saw this article on a hacking conference that says money can be lifted off avatars using a streaming video flaw. Since EU also uses streaming video for ads the same hack could be used here. I'm turning off streaming video until MA or some tech people here on the forum look into. Streaming...
  7. Y

Happy Chinese New Year!

Kung Hei Fat Choy! wan shi ru yi <Everything goes as you hope>
  8. Y

WoF Canada 2008

Grats to those who made the main team! :wtg: I've been up North and away from internet for about a week and missed the last few pages of post, but didn't expect to make the main team anyway. I'll see ya all in game and cheer ya on and help where I can. YoBuk
  9. Y

WoF Canada 2008

oh ya, I vote for lanksia , hope you know what you are getting into :wtg::wtg: Can I suggest we have a team captain for the main team,, but another leader outside the team to co-ordinate support. I know we don't have to decide that now, but picking roles early and getting use to what to do...
  10. Y

WoF Canada 2008

It would be nice to start trying some roles out too, lets see how support team could work, and other assignments like fapper (good bio, or FA), ammo running with a good tp chip. Manager?? I dunno what roles, but I found good organization = :king: I'm on for next few hours so would be...
  11. Y

WoF Canada 2008

3 AM MA time, or 12:30 NFLD I'll be there
  12. Y

Skills and Health

I had my Stam at 1 for some reason even though I having been playing for some time. I submitted a case with MA and a few days later logged on to find my Stam at 9 and had another HP! I use jdegres chipping page to watch my progress to unlocks and found that my HP's where off by about 1.75 ~...
  13. Y

WoF Canada 2008

Yewall Yo Buk Canada TBD 1st WOF I'm good for most weekends and would love to help. I am open for hunts and like to lurk in Minnioplis when hanging out, anyone want a hunt swing by there and say hi. Yo Shadow of the Beast
  14. Y

Lets solve the Notes

these look allot like upcodes that direct you to webpages. http://www.upc.fi/en/upcode/ my phone cannot read it. maybe someone has a compatible phone that can? Cheers
  15. Y

Blueprint Comprehension

Congrats Blade. :wtg:
Back