Search results

1. JamesNicholas

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

#what a great way to multiskill #helped me complete my argo iron challenge
  2. JamesNicholas

Loved participating in this event!!!!! This event was a blast had tons of fun experiementing with the argo and ambus! Special thanks to Akoz for hosting this. I will be participation in up and coming events in the future!:wtg:
  3. JamesNicholas

ok nvm the argos that are not on your list must have been located in the daily cave mission :) no worrys and sorry to contest your managing skills i know you are are good at what you do! I would still like to cash out though asap if possible.. so what is the next step for this?
  4. JamesNicholas

ok once we get this figured out what do i need to do to cash out ?
  5. JamesNicholas

I have 66 mobs killed you have 63 ?
  6. JamesNicholas

ok here are the copied records from EL which if i befriend you you can see but there were alot of times entropia life was not taking screenshots. Argonaut Young 27 PED Mon, 06 Mar 2017 20:13:24 Argonaut Young 55 PED Mon, 06 Mar 2017 19:23:34 Argonaut Young 30 PED Mon, 06 Mar 2017...
  7. JamesNicholas

Ok I will research this really quickly so we can go ahead and cash me out thanks :)
  8. JamesNicholas

Incorrect numbers on my event records & cashout request. Hi Akoz, I would like to write here maybe for a response since I have sent multiple in game messages with no reponse. I have been participating in your event since the begining and at one point had earned 255 points. I have been hunting...
  9. JamesNicholas

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

James Nicholas and ElendVenture !Register Ultimate James Nicholas and ElendVenture
  10. JamesNicholas

Snarg Iron Mission Raffle

Snarg Event! Add me please Saint James Nicholas Thank you! :yay:
  11. JamesNicholas

Atroax-Zone OLA39 Events Registration

Register for event "Atroax-Zone OLA39 Events Registration" Register: "Saint James Nicholas" (SOLO) Register: "EUA Team" (Society)
  12. JamesNicholas

Check in on official rules? I think i registered a team called "Ultimate EUA Team" and want to make sure its ok to switch team mates as long as they are a member of my society ?
  13. JamesNicholas

Cashing points for peds please sir! Hi Akoz, First I would like to thank you for holding these events they are awesome! Now I need to ask to cash out ALL my solo points so we can build on the society points as a team. I hope to host a special section on my promotions page to co-sponser...
  14. JamesNicholas

Registration for "Akoz' Ultimate Event" !Register Ultimate EUA Team
  15. JamesNicholas

Registration for "Akoz' Ultimate Event" !Register Saint James Nicholas :woot:
  16. JamesNicholas

!Register Ultimate EUA TEAM (LEADER Saint James Nicholas) !Register Ultimate EUA TEAM (LEADER - Saint James Nicholas)
  17. JamesNicholas

SIG FUND presents - WIN THE LA: CLD's, Guns, Land Areas and much more to be won

Hunt the la win the la! (team & global submission) I would like to submit myself and my girl as entries for this event. Our Team name will be "EUA HUNTING OLA#16" and our Avatars names are "Saint James Nicholas", and "Robin 1warped1 Donnelly". Thank you! We already have one global record. Even...
  18. HUNT THE LA WIN THE LA!

HUNT THE LA WIN THE LA!

OLA#16 NEA'S EVENT
  19. JamesNicholas

CASH YOUR GLOBALS! -- PEDs, Items, CLDs -- Long Term Event!

TEAM "NEA'S PLACE OLA 16 EVENT ROCKS!" includes: Saint James Nicholas "guy" & "Tacoman"
Back