Search results

1. infamousH4

MK. 6 Fen, Twen POE, Imp resto, Mod Hedoc, Mayhem arson, summer 20 + xmas 20

Gear for Rent. Collateral required. ( ALSO PRICE CHECK ON RENTAL FEES, feel free to share your opinion on what are acceptable fees ) TWEN Protector of the Empire (M) Set - Adj Scales, mk .5D or mk. 6B plates Tier 7 Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 6, FEN Edition + Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 2 +...
  2. infamousH4

Suggestion: suggestion to get rid of ranged attacks on spina drone

as a melee user i have a huge problem with the spina drones' two different types of attacks. there is the attack when they shoot acid at you from 10-15 meters, and then there is the close attack, why does this bother me, you ask? these 2 different types of attacks might be interesting concept...
  3. infamousH4

Selling: armatrix blueprints BC and LR

Looking to sell some armatrix weapon blueprints; bc-105*37, bc-100*62, lr-100*24, bc-75*88, bc-65*15, bc-60*147, lr-65*40, lr-60*33, lr-55*70 pm here or in-game
  4. infamousH4

Selling: adj excavator

t1 adj excavator bo 7600 ped
  5. infamousH4

Suggestion: lower aggro range pill? pet charm that gives auto loot?

i had a couple of ideas, thought i could bringing it up in pcf so ppl could discuss and add more to the ideas, maybe refine them to see if its a good match for entropia. first one is a simple buff that players could buy from trade terminal much like a loot pill that costs 50 pec but this buff...
  6. infamousH4

Selling: twen token

looking to sell some tokens at 12.5 pec per token pm in game or here. -sold
  7. infamousH4

Selling: .

no deal
  8. infamousH4

Selling: WTS resto 19 (L) & 20 (L)

WTS [Restoration Chip 19 (L)], [Restoration Chip 20 (L)] pm % offers.. have a few of each, looking for current market value and not wholesale prices
  9. infamousH4

Selling: all gone

10. infamousH4

Selling: blueprints Weapon, Armor gizmo & widgets

Looking to sell my blueprints with some QR added prices, 100qr gizmo i valued around 800, and as the qr gets lower prices get lower. for widget i valued 100qr around 500, and as it gets lower prices go down. prices are negotiable weapon gizmo 1 (QR 47.4), gizmo 2 (56.8), gizmo 3 (74.9), gizmo...
  11. infamousH4

Selling: Imperial Hazen M foot guard

Looking to sell or trade this Hazen Male foot guard TIR 46/200 BO 5k ped
  12. infamousH4

Selling: imp hedoc t2.99 (traded)

looking to upgrade my med kit selling tier 2.99 [Hedoc Mayhem, Improved] TIR 165/200 asking price +22k pm ped or items offers trade/sold
  13. infamousH4

Selling: Eon M set t2.99 [sold]

looking to sell this armor Full set EON M, 6 pieces t2.99 , 1 piece t3.99 send me an offer
  14. infamousH4

Selling: Protector of the Empire M t2.99 SOLD

Full set [Protector Of The Empire Harness (M)] t2.99 BO make an offer SOLD
  15. infamousH4

Selling: imp hedoc t2.99

wts t2.99 [Hedoc Mayhem, Improved] TIR 165/200 SB offer BO tt+22k ped
  16. infamousH4

Selling: Ruby & Emerald

WTS 1 of each Ruby @ 145% Emerald @ 390% contact in game or on here
  17. infamousH4

Suggestion: more of a wishlist item..

bring back the ammo consumption when shooting in air or at unreachable creatures in pvp and non pvp areas..this will certainly force all players to pay really close attention to their avatars. we already have that but that only applies to rocket launchers, let’s make it that way for all weapons...
  18. infamousH4

Suggestion: remove cooldown on tezla pet

so i accidently spawned tezla pet when i wanted to spawn the redulite bunny by mis clicking on my screen, naturally, i then tried to spawn my bunny and it wouldnt let me, like, what?? somehow the cooldown applies to the rabbit? i thought the cooldown was ONLY for tezla pet; why is my rabbit...
  19. infamousH4

Selling: armors and more

taking ped offers on the following items; set of [Protector Of The Empire Harness (M)] t2.99 set of [Eon Harness (M)] t2.99 / harness 3.99 [Skildek Exterminator] t5.57 [Restoration Chip, Improved] [Hedoc Mayhem, Improved] t2.99 [Tezlapod Pet] lvl 53 [Christmas Ring 2020] + [Summer Ring...
  20. infamousH4

Selling: tier 7,8,9,10 comps

WTS tier comps i've been collecting. tier 7 - 789 comps = 552.30 ped TT @ 370% tier 8 - 276 comps = 276 ped TT @ 460% tier 9 - 337 comps = 471 ped TT @ 350% tier 10 - 281 comps = 562 ped TT @ 250%
  21. infamousH4

Question: why are rocket launchers not getting attention?

so hunters are expected to pay 105% for explosive projectiles and then hope for profitable hunts with the broken rocket launchers hit registration? why is it that rocket launchers users dont matter to mindark?
  22. infamousH4

Selling: TWEN Protector of the Empire Gloves F (sold)

looking to sell or trade [TWEN Protector of the Empire Gloves (F)] TIR 156 SB 15k trades are possible even if YOUR item is worth more than armor piece, then you'd have peds coming your way from me. PM me what items you want to get rid of and maybe we can make a deal.
  23. infamousH4

Achievement: one of few naturals

so much hype around so many ffff players i had to post one for the real ones.. lvl 170 in laser even though i havent used laser in 1.5 years.. 730,000 total skills 417 HP.. i did it all, one of the truly real players. so i deserve all the credit and not a keyboard too legit. (sorry but im...
  24. infamousH4

Suggestion: Increase the TT value of MACE MK. 6 FEN

so currently MAX TT value of [Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 6, FEN Edition] is 1281.00 and this is a bit of a flawed design in my opinion. my problem is at tier 7 which is what i have at the moment this Mace doesnt even last 1 hour of non stop hunting, this only gets worse the higher tier the mace...
  25. infamousH4

Selling: WTS easter ring 2022 + Athenic Aug

looking to sell easter 2022 athenic aug feel free to make offer here or in game
Back