Search results

1. H

Selling: SOLD Adjusted Boar (F)

SOLD for tt+7.25k Selling a full set of Adjusted Boar (F). BO: TT+7.5k PM here or in-game, but it's likely that I'll answer faster in-game. All parts are Tier 1.99, harness is Tier 2.99. Link to armor Base impact protection is 30, this is 6 points more than what Adjusted Jaguar has to...
  2. H

Buying: High DPS weapon

Title is a bit of a click-bait :) So I'll clarify what kind of weapon: BLP Rifle - lvl 70-100 Laser Rifle - lvl 70-80 BLP Pistol - lvl 70-80 Laser Pistol - lvl 70-80 (but Mod Mercs are welcome) Guns don't have to be high tier. I will also consider a Mod Merc, just because I can temporarily...
  3. H

Selling: GYRO FAP-14 Smuggler T6.4 (UL)

As the title says, i'm selling a tier 6.4 GYRO FAP-14 Smuggler. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=GYRO_FAP-14_Smuggler Since i'm not in a rush to sell, just let me know what your offers are. If the price is to my liking, i will record it as SB and leave it for 3 days before...
  4. H

Buying: Liakon parts (F)

I'm trying to complete my liakon set, help me out :) The following parts are missing: Liakon Arm Guards (F) Liakon Foot Guards (F) Liakon Harness (F) Liakon Shin Guards (F) If you have any of the above, I hope we can agree on a fair price :) When I'm not too fast with answering on forum, add...
  5. H

Buying: Angel parts (M)

I'm buying Angel (M) parts. I'm interested in everything besides the foot guards. I don't want adjusted, modified or SGA, unless it's similar price with what I would offer for the normal Angel. Here is the price that I'm willing to pay per part, regardless of tier: Arm guards: TT+2800 Gloves...
  6. H

Selling: Hedoc M-600 UL

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=Hedoc_M-600 TT value is at 2468.09 ped SB: TT+1500 ped BO: TT+4000 ped Auction will be closed 1 week after SB is met. Additional info on fap: This is basically a great fap for those who have the skills for it and don’t own an imp...
  7. H

Selling: Ametrine

I ended up having this precious gemstone and since i'm not in a rush to TT anything, i thought maybe someone wants to add it to a gemstone collection or something :D So i will leave this thread on the forum for a couple of days before i TT the thing. Ametrine has a TT value of 130 ped...
  8. H

Make Up Masks - how to :D (post-VU 14)

First off, i am sure there are people out there more talented than me and who probably know more about the subject, but i always thought a thread like this might be useful so here goes nothing :) Please add your own experience :D I just started make-up in entropia now that it's been...
  9. H

Selling: Make up Mask (F design)

Since make-up has been reintroduced in the entropia universe i decided to play with it. And now i'm selling off my first (modest) attempt of a make-up mask. Picture was taken within the make-up interface (that's why i'm bald) so i wouldn't have to equip it and have decay on the mask. This means...
  10. H

Selling: Ghost Armor (M) (minus foot guards)

Selling Ghost (M) Armor Set (without the foot guards) for TT+65 ped. TT value is 268.15 ped. Tip: If you really want a full set of armor you can complete this ghost set with foot guards from other armor sets, which have a lower MU than ghost foot guards. I personally bought Boar UL foot guards...
  11. H

Buying: Boar UL (M) armor part

Buying one of the following UL (M) armour parts: Boar Helmet TT+425, Boar Arm Guards TT+730, Boar Thigh Guards TT+360, Boar Shin Guards TT+440, Boar Harness TT+450 Don't care about tiers I neep it kinda fast (yesterday if possible) :P If you add the MU of the other two parts i already bought...
  12. H

Selling: Shogun armour set (M)

Looking to get rid of a shogun armour set (M) for TT+50 ped. TT value is 118.85 ped. Tiers are still in the 0's, but 3 parts can be upgraded to tier 1. Price is not negociable, unless you want to offer more :D I will deliver this armour to whatever planet you're on. All the best and may Lootious...
Back