7. Xing Nu

Selling: Selling skills

up up up :laugh:
  8. Xing Nu

Selling: Dark Black clothes

up up up :laugh:
  9. Xing Nu

was going to do that long time ago but now that i don't need any will do if you propose financial trade included taht is in favor to me as there is only one in the game.
  10. Xing Nu

litle left :laugh:
  11. Xing Nu

look black :laugh:
  12. Xing Nu

i bump this did not want to make new one
  13. Xing Nu

When will coats and clothes in gener get fixed ?

nope 2 years not fixed but am selling out now fuck EU you dont care about me i go spend my money else i waited 2 years is plenty to fix somenthing
  14. Xing Nu

skills skills skills :wise:
  15. Xing Nu

bump no mindforce, crafting, mining, med skill left all left combat and general haind gun mainly and all general +5K on average unlocks left martial arts, serendity and woundig rest sold ty all who purshased skills
  16. Xing Nu

i don't own any skills in crafting, minning and mindforce i was all combat (small mindforce skills alredy sold)
  17. Xing Nu

only unlocks left wounding and serendity all +5K rest of unlocks alredy sold
  18. Xing Nu

Selling lots of skills. To many to post but mostly combat. Make offers here or PM. All are on ESI so no need ESI. Will sell lower that auction MU. Sold all my gear alredy don't ask for those. update ** no mindforce, crafting, mining, med skill left all left combat and general haind gun...
  19. Xing Nu

Buying: skills

i only need litle of that 500 was away will PM tomorow
  20. Xing Nu

Buying: skills

need small amount to bump lvl up light melee weapons need 5.50 PED paying 1400% Martial art need 5.30 PED paying 1350% Bravado need 2.60 PED paying 1300% wont be in the game before monday or thusday 07/04 so leave PM if you are selling and i get back to you on monday don't negociate price...
  21. Xing Nu

negativity :)

base jumping, riding fast bike at 300 km/h only thinks i do what he means is probably there is many ways to get huge rush IRL. Jump out of airplaine at 5000 ft you will get feeling that EU will never get you.
  22. Xing Nu

People selling avatars instead of chipping out?

1, first you can remove all you friends from youre in game list so there is noway for the new owner to know who youre friends are ( no friends of mine will land me any thing if they dont hear how much you want for colateral ? they know i never barow whith out colateral) 2, the new owner can...
  23. Xing Nu

If one day you get official statemant from MA they will never tell you they suport this kind of transaction ! As buiseness owner from legal point of wiev they dont want to be tied to something of that kind, if something go wrong they dont want you to be able to turn agains them. If one day you...
  24. Xing Nu

This game its a hack and sucks

This is normal is becose paypal you use the most fishy payment method in the history of internet ! Nothing to do whith names i used 2 CC that where not on my name and MA never bathered me and i made deposits over 30000 peds but the CC where legit i just had to use them (i think it hapens twice)...
  25. Xing Nu

I know many games i played if not all where ppl will sell accounts (becose is more easy). Selling accounts is as old as somme games seling gold… MA will probably be more happy to get new player that actualy plays the game (deposit) that let say someone like me that sit on shit load off skills...
Back