Search results

1. Xing Nu

Selling: Selling skills

Selling lots of skills. To many to post but mostly combat. Make offers here or PM. All are on ESI so no need ESI. Will sell lower that auction MU. Sold all my gear alredy don't ask for those. update ** no mindforce, crafting, mining, med skill left all left combat and general haind gun...
  2. Xing Nu

Buying: skills

need small amount to bump lvl up light melee weapons need 5.50 PED paying 1400% Martial art need 5.30 PED paying 1350% Bravado need 2.60 PED paying 1300% wont be in the game before monday or thusday 07/04 so leave PM if you are selling and i get back to you on monday don't negociate price...
  3. Xing Nu

Selling: Dark Black clothes

Selling as set ONLY not spleeting ( the set is coat + pants + boots)! This is how it looked before the MA screw up: This is after: We can hope one day in the far far far future they fix it (just for info is buged alredy for two years !!!) Looking for TT+2k (TT is at full 336 peds)...
  4. Xing Nu

Buying: Storm Coat [F]

Hi all am back on the forum for few weeks so I will be able to log in to trade too. Seence I was away the economy seems to been droping to ATH low levels so I will be offering about 2-3K peds for the coat mayby less if it goes all to crap. I still can trade the black SGA boots for the regular...
  5. Xing Nu

Buying: skill Shortblades

got it :) ts
  6. Xing Nu

Help: Lion armor supose to black or gray ?

I recently wanted to buy the lion armor and looked on entropedia: http://planetcalypso.entropiawiki.com/Gallery.aspx?image=5395 i dont know but looks damn black to me, but in another tread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?260378-Lion-Armor-(F)-set is actualy gray (...
  7. Xing Nu

Info: how to hide the global blinking

hi, this is quick way to fix those anoying blinking global messages. make the chat window as small as you can and drag it top right corner: is less anoying hope it helped those that dont socialyse in EU.
  8. Xing Nu

When will coats and clothes in gener get fixed ?

When will coats and clothes in general get fixed ? Hello MA happy you made that 2013 anouncement. can you make us happy now and just tell us what year are you planing to fix the clothes in youre universe ? 2015, 2016, 2017 more ? It will help me so i know when to log in to play again. :)...
  9. Xing Nu

Selling: EXCHANGING Urban Nomad Black Boots, SGA Edition (F)

EXCHANGING Urban Nomad Black Boots, SGA Edition (F) for Urban Nomad Black Boots (F) simple swipe trade no peds requered so if you like to colect the 'SGA' stuff or you think that you can sell them more becose they are 'rare' there is youre chance to trade yuou normal ones for the SGA ones. Not...
  10. Xing Nu

Info: many asked why i was banned

Hi every one as you noticed last week i got temp bann as many of you seem to falow my drama and kind enjoy it (thanks for the support) i only think is fair to let you know why. I told John he had small kiki and it seems i hit sensitive spot. :girl: You know the story about guys and the size of...
  11. Xing Nu

Question: What you will like to see dropping more in EU

well we are in 2014 so let dream litle before EU reality catch up what you will like to see in the loot (thinks you don't see any more at all or simply something that you will like to loot). Let be real and forget mod faps abs MM's. I will like to see storm coats and urban black bots drop...
  12. Xing Nu

Question: devs think about us in 2014

first let wish all MA and planet partners happy new year, may good thinks happen to you this year. Now let talk about you guys 'the devs'. I think over the years you did pretty good job. Landscape and building design solid 8/10 Many new instances or events solid 10/10 Introducing of cars, auto...
  13. Xing Nu

Question: is this bug or not ?

just wondering it look black and white in prewiev ofc it look weard equiped :mad:
  14. Xing Nu

finaly you did it

i was probably the most vocal about the clothes bugs... so i think is only fair to say thank you finaly after 8 months you managed to fix the coat front. now can you keep on the good track and fix the rest of the coats thank you in advance for that.
  15. Xing Nu

45k arived

this: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?245773-45k-withdrawl-tracking i dont know how to ask for post to be opened so just reporting the 40 days was respected money arived
  16. Xing Nu

Boob physics

Ok now that i did get every 'male' gender forum user attention :laugh: let see what is this all about. Is no secret that this year at the beginning we did get new avatar system... oh god why :scratch2: Lots of flame fallowed that release and honestly devs just did bad work... now am not in...
  17. Xing Nu

Info: 45k withdrawl tracking

just made another one will tell the delay... the 30k took more that 3 months hope this one is faster ;)
  18. Xing Nu

Selling: DOA RJ + ML 35 + DANTE x 3

Well i dont play any more and seeng how bad the new avatar system made me look i start to consider selling out. Taking offers: DOA RJ tier 3.9 (in game auction) TIERS: 139, 141, 132, 69, 145, 113 ML 35 tier 3.6 (in game auction) TIERS: 101, 148, 136, 72, 94, 100, 153 DANTE SOLD Price i want...
  19. Xing Nu

Question: Bugged clothing

I been so depresed whith the avatar changes i don't play any more... loged to see the update and look how cool my clothes looks = wow nice job guys tumbs up keep it up. :wise:
  20. Xing Nu

Question: hight bug ?

Hi all, i just wonder when you enter the edit avatar room and try to edit the hight actualy you cant move the bar from side to side it stops maximum on the red color it wont go to the and of the 150cm. Is this buged ? I never seen this in any games before usualy you can go from one and to...
  21. Xing Nu

Who say MA don’t spy on us ?

“I would prefer if they moved away from the big ped globals/hofs and instead used globals based on rare items. Some items can be flagged as rare or very rare, and when we global we get this items showed in the global window, "Mr. Chippi Pippi looted a rare Shakasi Black Viper Helmet". But the...
  22. Xing Nu

Buying: Shop twin

looking to buy small shop in twin only. pm the price you looking for ty in advance close to elevator prefered
  23. Xing Nu

Merry Mayhem armor [F]

Merry Mayhem [F] armor what that can be worth... i tried to figure out price for it and came up whith something like 20/30k any one got clue about more precise numbers ? ty
  24. Xing Nu

litle better but long way to go

at least i can look at my self whith out geting to vomit: i still find it not so good it was way beter before: bad work MA bad work fail for what you anounced 'beter caracter creation'
  25. Xing Nu

In the god name remove the avatar update !

you guys are so bad and i understate how i feel about 'your' incompetance ! new avatar beter look ? BEFORE : REMOVE YOURE SHIT SYSTEM NOW i spend alot of time and money to make me look ok now is all crap at this moment i think about seling out i cant even stay in game looking at me...
Back