Search results

1. BrianMik

Selling: Modified LR32 Full TT

Modified Isis LR32 (L) Super Eco: 4.272 unamped 4.338 w/ a106 Start bid: 110% (6387.70 PED) Current Bid: 110% by Anonymous Buyout: 130% (7549.10 PED) Auction ends Sunday May 17th at 1700 MA Time.
  2. BrianMik

Selling: Motorhead Concert/VIP Afterparty Tickets & Hotel package

SB: 1.5kped BO: None Auction End: Tuesday Dec. 2nd at 16:00 MA time Current Bid: 1.5k by Wistrand Auction will run until Tuesday Dec. 2nd at 16:00 MA time. The avatar who has in inventory on Dec. 3rd will get to go. Winner must take delivery by the end of the day on Tuesday (MA time).
  3. BrianMik

Uber: Motorhead Event Win

I think this classifies as an Uberloot? :D:yay::yay::D Won it with a 187ped Argo with 2 minutes left to go! Selling it here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/133415-motorhead-invitation.html
  4. BrianMik

Selling: Motorhead Invitation

Updated Auction: SB: 3k PED BO: 9.9k PED Auction End: Sunday Nov. 23rd at 20:00 MA time I'm auctioning these tickets. Unfortunately I cannot attend because I live in North Dakota, USA...and there is no way I can make it out to Sweden for this. Since this package includes 2 Concert...
  5. BrianMik

Earth Hour 2008 is 3/29/2008 @ 8pm

Note: I am not trying to start a politcal debate on this topic. I am only seeking to bring this event to your attention so lets please keep this thread on the topic of Earth Hour 2008. Earth Hour started last year in Sydney, Australia, when more than 2 million people and thousands of...
  6. BrianMik

EU mentioned in Scientific American

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=virtual-world-economists-on-real-economies
  7. BrianMik

Mindark at Future TV Summit '08

Mindark is a delegate at the Future TV Show 2008 January 22 & 23, 2008 - Marriott Marquis, Times Square, New York City Future TV Show 2008-2nd Annual Future TV Show North America Don't think this has been posted on EF anywhere has it? Curious to see how MA ties in with the future of TV.
  8. BrianMik

Vote "w00t" as word of the year 2007

:rofl: Just saw that was an option on the poll Merriam-Webster Online Update: W00t is awarded word of the year 2007 :laugh: w00t crowned word of year by U.S. dictionary | Technology | Internet | Reuters
  9. BrianMik

Give free rice to hungry people by playing a simple word game.

Got some free time at work? Just heard about this from a friend a few days ago. FreeRice So far my playing has donated over 7,000 grains of rice through the United Nations to help end world hunger. Just FYI. I thought it was pretty cool. In less than 2 months 4,550,033,230 grains of rice...
  10. BrianMik

Buying: Expedition (M) Set

Looking to buy this set if the price is right. ;) Taking offers via PM
  11. BrianMik

Selling MA-104(L) BP 59 Attempts

Looted this today after a week of bad loots. TY Lootius :woot: SOLD for 800 Peds.
  12. BrianMik

S: Bull Tac10s & Bull Tac20s

S: Bull Tac20s Looking for some BLP amps? All SOLD
  13. BrianMik

Selling N00b Gear - Anyone Interested?

I've been crafting a little bit lately and can't figure out what to do with it all since its too low value to put on auction effectively and I don't want to stand in PA all day :( . I just don't want to resort to using it as TT food. If anyone deals in this kind of stuff and is interested in...
  14. BrianMik

Skills - Napoleon Dynamite

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. This is my first post, but i've been lurking for couple months now....So Hi Everybody. I was watching Napoleon Dynamite the other day and immediately thought of PE....And In the spirit of Valentine's day, I thought I would share this with...
Back