Search results

1. O

Olith's lost ticket event-- 100 ped reward

HELP 100 PED FINDER'S FEE I've lost my lucky event ticket and need help finding it. I hope to make this a weekly event, with a new location announced on Friday at 16:00 EU time. I will post a map, with the area where the ticket is hidden outlined in red. Scroll down for the date and...
  2. O

First Tower

It finally happened...My first Tower:tower: I got this in Hell running a Terra 4 amp on my F-106.
  3. O

Belker Challenge Stage IV HOF

Nice HOF to finish off my Stage IV Belker challenge...Now the real fun begins :laugh:
  4. O

Huge Thanks to Big Industries

Just wanted to send out a huge thanks to Meculus and the Big Industries Team for the recent 100,000+ Fallout mining event. :clap: Not only did I place first in OLA # 18, but it was my first mining Uber. :) That nice 1k prize gave me the incentive to keep grinding away, and running the primordial...
  5. O

My 2nd Uber HOF

I can't believe it... my 2nd Uber HOF in only a few days. :yay: Level 3 amp this time. Now where to find that Tower ? :scratch2:
  6. O

Uber: First mining Uber

My first Uber mining. I was starting to think this day would never arrive, level 25 prospector had come and gone when suddenly....beautiful yellow swirlies :yay: I was so excited I missed the screenie :laugh:
  7. O

Uber: Calypso Land Deed #49 Mining

My first HOF over 1000 ped. What a rush to see swirlies and look down to see I got a land deed.:eyecrazy:
  8. O

Where have all the SOOTOs gone?

Do SOOTOs for angel scales and hansidion still exist? I haven't had one in such a long time I wonder if they are still around or have been replaced by something else such as CLD's. If they have been removed will they ever come back? Any thoughts or comments on this would be greatly appreciated:).
Back