Search results

1. @Leland

RIP Beamer - My best freind in Entropia has passed :(

My best friend and mentor died this week. I met him in Entorapia about 10 years ago. We chatted often when he was taking care of his ailing wife. I met him at Twin Peaks while buying and reselling Sweat. He told me stories about how he wrote stories about the Entropia Universe and the game with...
  2. @Leland

Selling: Sell Space Thruster Print collection

Selling my Space Thruster Blueprint collection. Lots of clicks. Priced under MU. Contact me here , pm , or in Entropia Leland Reibling
  3. @Leland

Selling: Sell Blueprint: Sleipnir Mk1 (C,L) Blueprint (L)

Hi I am selling all the Sleipnir blueprints I collected for 5000% MU. 809 Clicks = 404.5 PED If you are interested just msg me in game or here. I am at Camp Crunk often. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Blueprint&id=1661
  4. @Leland

Selling: Combobulator BP

Hey I looted the rare Crafting Mania Combobulator BP and taking offers on it. Not sure yet if I will sell or keep try it myself. If your interested PM or post offer here. Highest current offer is 5300 PED Thanks, Leland
  5. @Leland

checking Combobulator BP price

I looted the combobulator print. Wondering the price on it. 40 clicks left, and exchangeable to MA for the Crafting Mania reward print.
  6. @Leland

Halloween Gift 2018

Hey did anyone get a Halloween gift from MA this year?
  7. @Leland

Buying: Buying Foma Shop

I am looking to purchase a Foma Shop. Pleae PM your price and location if interested in selling. Thanks , Leland
  8. @Leland

Selling: Selling Aud's

Hi, I have 14 Aud's I am looking to sell. Asking 70 PED each but willing to do less for all at once. Thanks.
  9. @Leland

Buying: Buying a Shop

I am looking to buy a shop. I would like to hear prices for shops on any planets. Any size shop also up for consideration. Thanks, Leland
  10. @Leland

Selling: Vehicle L Prints Storage cleanout

I trying to clear out my storage of some Vehicle prints. If you need any just msg me here or in game. I have lots of many different kinds just make a offer. Or ask me my prices on some. I can meet you on different planets. PRX's , Sandrunners, Warp Drive I , Thrusters, Sleip , Monster...
  11. @Leland

Selling: Sell [Space Thruster (L) Blueprint (L)] 754 clicks

Selling [Space Thruster (L) Blueprint (L)] 754 clicks 5000% MU , O.B.O Contact me here , or Leland Reibling in game. Thanks! & GL ! :)
  12. @Leland

Selling: Limited Blueprints for sale

Limited Vehicle Blueprints for sale Selling Blueprints, [Spear MK. II (L) Blueprint (L)] 129 clicks 2700% = 34.83 PED [Warp Drive I (L) Blueprint (L)] 6 clicks 4500% = 3.48 PED [Sub Warp Drive I (L) Blueprint (L)] 207 clicks 3000% = 62.1 PED [Armament Device I (L) Blueprint (L)] 251...
  13. @Leland

R.I.P Lemmy :(

Really going to miss Lemmy just heard he Died December 28, 2015 ! I think he was my favorite celebrity player in the Entropia Universe.
  14. @Leland

My first withdraw since 2008

I just place my first withdraw 15/12/2015 since I began playing Entropia in 2008. Not many globals or HOF's but mainly profit from deeds and running my shops. Special thank's to all my customer's over the year's making this happen !!! When the money arrives I plan to split it. 1. I will...
  15. @Leland

Selling: Selling CLD & AUD ' s

I have a some CLD's and AUD's that I can sell for less then current Auction Price. If you would like to save some PED buying them just message me. Prices I have price update on the Deeds. AUD * 0 Left * - 52 PED each ******SOLD OUT ****** CLD *0 Left * - 1920 PED each ****SOLD OUT...
  16. @Leland

Selling: Welding Wire Prints

Selling 80 PED aprox TT value of Welding Wire prints. I can sell them for way under MU so just contact me if you need some. Thanks, Leland
  17. @Leland

Selling: Selling F Shop Keeper Pad

Hi Everybody, I am Selling a Female Shop Keeper Pad. I am asking for somewhere close to Daily Mu . If you would like one just Msg me I have 2 left. Thanks, Leland
  18. @Leland

What's better trade ?

I was wondering what generally people think lately. Is Calypso auction getting you better returns for your rare BP's like Hero Sword or is private trade working out better ? <removed> Some people say that Auction used to get the highest but not so sure anymore. <removed image showing...
  19. @Leland

Selling: Selling Furniture

I recently sold one of my Monria Shops and have a tone of left over furniture for sale. I was able to fit most of stuff like sign, shelves full set of avatar modification equipment , tools and counters inside my other Cthluhu Tower shop. But the rest I still have in my inventory. If anyone...
  20. @Leland

Selling: Large 220 Item point Monria Shop

Selling Large 220 item point shop on Monria. 2 floors design and multiple rooms and amazing window view. Includes the sign space deed that has 10 item points directly next to to tower TP. Perfect space for a shop keeper pad that I am selling separately. Price now only 10K PED - Item...
  21. @Leland

Selling: Selling Body Shop

Selling complete Avatar Modification Shop on Monria. Includes : Face Sculpting Chair & Toolkit Hair Stylist Chair & Toolkit Body Sculpting Unit & Toolkit Deal Includes 2 Shop deeds Property Deed - Cthylla Towers Shop 4 I 220 Item capacity Property Deed - Cthylla Towers Shop 4 I...
  22. @Leland

Selling: Selling CLD's

Hi Everyone, I have 14 CLD's left that I am selling for 1800 PED each. If you would like to buy some msg me here in forum or in game. Good Luck, Leland
  23. @Leland

HoF: First to discover Peace Hat F HoF

Hi everyone, I got a first to discover HoF live on Twitch today if you like to see it. http://www.twitch.tv/leland_kw/v/20487360
  24. @Leland

Vehicle Dealers

New Shopkeepers have been added to two of the Knowing locations on Monria and Arkadia Underground this weekend. If your looking to buy Lancer VI or the Spear MK III I craft them both myself. If you would like to rent the BP's to make them yourself just msg me to discuss rental and deposit rates...
  25. @Leland

Selling Sweat (in Shops)

Sweat shops restocked. Due to increased demand for larger sweat stacks I have stocked all three of my sweat shops with 100k + Special thanks to all the players who bought sweat :) If you can keep buying I will keep increasing my buying rate for the sweat gathers ! They can be found on...
Back