Search results

1. H

BOOSTER Texture Blueprints?

Has anyone run across any blueprints for textures that are boosted, and if so, please share info. Thanks, -hip
  2. H

Can I Do a Trick Without a Mouse

My mouse broke and I was trying to do things without one. I had a pet I was training on the keyboard so I would not forget to get it out, so at least I could get it out, but could not figure out how to get it to do a trick. Anyone?
  3. H

Gardening Tips

I am haviing problems harvesting. I have one plant ready to harvest, but it gives me a "Can not execute, Please Try Again" message in red right in my face. Does the box have to have all four slots filled? I only planted one. Do you need a certain skill level to harvest, I am level 6...
  4. H

Q1:Will there be a diff in success btw lvl 0 and lvl 100

If two crafters have a QR100 BP, one a lvl 0 and one a lvl 100 in everything, and they make a run with 10thousand clicks, will they get about the same result, on average?
  5. H

Selling: Viceroy Upgrade Armors - Musca/Canis/Lupus

I am and have been making all three armor sets to upgrade the Viceroy. Upgrading Viceroy is expensive, but give you evade, so obviously some feels it is well worth it. I am not offering materials, just the armor sets. The TT costs of the sets are as Follows: Musca:40p Canis: 120p Lupus: 180...
  6. H

Entropia Mardi Gras 2019: Crewe Of Lootius

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/crewe-of-lootius-ball-entropia-mardi-gras-2019.14927/ Entropia Mardi Gras 2019 Crewe of Lootius: Arkadia​ Ever Been To Mardi Gras? Here is your chance to not only participate in The Universe's first ever Mardi Gras Parade, but to be crowned KING of the 2020...
  7. H

Selling: Pulsar 3 Armor Plates - Cold Damage

I'm taking orders for Pulsar Armor Plates 2-4. I'd like to do them by order because I do not want to make a bunch and get stuck with them. I'd also like to sell them in stacks of seven, which you cannot do on auction. I also will craft them for free if you provide the materials. Any global...
  8. H

Help: How do I get Fi/Ra/Co Parts?

Someone just told me it is by refining fi/ra/co amps, not sure, and can't find any info on it.
  9. H

Selling: Hipster: Selling Viceroy Armor

Similar to Gremlin, Its the hottest thing since cajun cooking! You only get one set. You can not trade it. But you can hunt for days for mats to complete the mission and get it, or.... You can get the set of mats as soon as your boots hit the ground, and go get it in one step! (well, seven...
  10. H

Blueprint Reserve:Free Blueprint Public Library

Blueprint Library HUNDREDS OF BP'S - NO FEES: UL only pls Offering a reserve of Bluprints for loan, to consolidate and combine the QR increases. Please contact me in the game if you need a UL blueprint or have one to share, and we can get together about sharing it. Why use the reserve...
  11. H

Mothership/Starfinder Captain Looking For a Ship

Initiated Captain (level 9) with 8 months of in-game MS and PF expierience seeks ships to pilot. Will advertise or help cover advertiser costs. Profit share a must. Please reply in game to Jack Hipster Kimble. I have a announcements sheet that can be updated with your ship info, and like to...
  12. H

Is there Skill Decay?

I was recently looking over my skills, and at one point, sweating was my highest skill, which means over 1000 because that is my promoter rating(which is still 1000). Now I see it is 798. So I wonder, did my sweat skill decay from under-use, or is it just an optical illusion of sort because I...
  13. H

Maximum Health Increase 100 points

Got this message and am unsure what it means. Can i only get 100 hit points? Or did I recieve the maximum allowable increase? I hear there are those wiith more then 100 points, so must be the latter, or health is based on other abilities, and this is the most I can have with them at this...
  14. H

Entropia Royalty: Huntsmen

As a society, as a group, we can do more together then alone. So one of the only things we can do as a group actively playing is hunting. Therefore, please go out of your way, put down the transformer or finder and shut down that construction terminal and participate in as many hunts as we can...
  15. H

Entropia Royalty:Introduction

YOU ARE ROYALTY! Act like it. We are on the top of the food chain. We are not pirates. We are nobility. Be cool to each other! Go out of your way to set the bar high. What a cut-throat and smallminded little world we live in. Reputation is everything. Build yours building ours! Who are...
  16. H

Entropiads: Range of Services Offered

Entropiads: Entropia Ads(i.e. Spam) I have developed a wide range of services and Ads to go along with them. Please discuss if you feel the need. Primary Entropiads /tr Buying Ores/EnMat----Deliver Probes--Mobile TT/Auc Service--Craft4Skills--Quad Rental--www.planetcalypsoforum.com search...
  17. H

hipster crafting log

I specialize in Attachments and Enhancers, but am not limited to them. If you would like anything crafted, post a reply, i'll see it. My deal is you give me whatever mats the bp requires, and the bp if I dont have one. I will craft it, and then post the statistics here. 100% is yours. Tip me...
  18. H

FYI: Pirate List

Didn't see an active pirate list, so here it goes. Add your story and I will add your suspected scounderal! Currently Active, confirmed: Dreadnaught -> Taxi Golden Golby->mothership smokeitup->despicable->Quad->Calypso micjack->annoying->Quad-->Calypso, Arkadia xane->scoundrel->Quad...
  19. H

The Traders Union

I am unsure if this has been done. If it has, I have not seen it. The goal of every sucessful businessman is to find a need and fill it. We all have needs. Lets help ourselves by helping others. The basic outline is to buy low and sell high. There is enough room in between those two to...
  20. H

Buying: narc lyst muscleOil fuelOil alice iron belkar blaus

When I'm on, this is what I use as a 'vert at twin peaks: /tr crafter BUYING narc119 lyst108 iron115 belkar113 blaus alice muscleOil101 fueOil101@ S Door Auction House CONSISTANT BUYER I'll store it here so i wont have to keep typing it every time I log in My prices are negotiable, I usually...
Back