Search results

1. Flipper

Support case sent to mindark (about everything)

Being pissed off with mindark atm I decided to respond to the support case about the EULA even though I previously said here it was pointless so I wasnt going to. Sorry but cant find my original thread to reply to so am starting a new one. Here is what was posted, I will post the reply here too...
  2. Flipper

Where have all the carrots gone?

Went to phoenix yesterday hopeing to practise using my new potent focus chip for a few mins before I had to log off, but there was nobody around anywhere, totally dead. Where do all the noobs sweat these days since the turret has been placed by the teleporter?
  3. Flipper

Saw this so had to post it, lmao!

Dear Daughter: Just a few lines to let you know I'm still alive. I'm writing this slowly because I know you can't read fast. You wont know the house when you get home because we've moved. About your father - he has a lovely new job. He has five hundred men under him - he cuts the grass at the...
  4. Flipper

PE offline?

ignore this thread Cant log in at all, keep getting the msg that EU is offline for maintenance and to see the website for more info, server status says 100% and I cant see anything anywhere on the website about downtime scheduled for today. Is anyone here playing PE at the moment or have I got...
  5. Flipper

auction bug (+other stuff in a long support case)

Found another bug yesterday, after selling at auction I always need to relog as pedcard no longer updates automatically. Didnt have time to send to support so I sent it today instead, and ended up being a long letter coz still dont know if peass is allowed or not, as well as a couple of other...
  6. Flipper

another bug

not sure if this is the righht place to post this or if everyone already knows about it or not but found another bug earlier. when you create a new society, if the name of the soc is too long to fit in the box and you type too many letters the game crashes to desktop.
  7. Flipper

United Trade Unions of Calypso

We are not a proper society, we are attempting to be a trade union, and will represent the players through communication with mindark support who hopefully would be more willing to give more clear answers to a union rep. At the moment it's only me as I've only just created it. Please join if...
  8. Flipper

The "other" game

Seems like PE/EUs main competitor isn't having good publicity at the moment, I tried it once, thought it was boring, and deleted it but im still on their mailing list, found this in my email when I checked it today.... "SAN FRANCISCO, CA. (September 8, 2006)* - Linden Lab reported today that it...
  9. Flipper

Short firn boards

Saw the +tt price of these from one of the peass icons and went to the auction after realising I have 41 of them (and theres nothing I can use them for). When I checked the auction, prices there were normal, nowhere near as high, and there doesnt seem to be a shortage, so how does the website...
  10. Flipper

2nd global :)

Abundant Iron :D
  11. Flipper

global

Looks like my luck is continuing this week :) got nearly 500 melchi water while mining (although I died twice while extracting it), then I decided to do some crafting and had what I think is my first global (I'm pretty certain I havent globaled before but have played the game drunk a few times...
  12. Flipper

blueprints

Just wanted to post here as I'm very happy coz up until now I have NEVER looted any bp's, and today spent about an hour and a half (maybe a bit more - i lose track of time, lol) and 1k lyst 1k oil (and added some energy residue and metal residue even though they dont seem to do anything)...
  13. Flipper

Controls messed up

Hi everyone, does anybody know what the settings should be for 1st person view? I cant hunt at the moment because I can't change direction when running anymore, instead of me changing direction i just turn my head while running in same direction, in 3rd person view instead of me moving the...
  14. Flipper

Mindark shares

This isnt directly related to project entroipa so I'm posting here instead. Been thinking about buying shares in Mindark to offset some of the losses, but cannot find what the company's stock ticker symbol is. I'm guessing that their shares are on the swedish stockmarket (stockholm?), but cant...
  15. Flipper

weapon attachments

im not new but i guess this is a noob question which is why im posting it here. ive just bought alkez/abrer sights/scope and an a103 amp from some shops i saw but cannot add them to my gun. i thought you just dragged them onto the weapon and double clicked to remove? or maybe my gun cant have...
  16. Flipper

Depositing

Hi, ive just decided to start trying to play project entropia again after being away for a while, but cannot figure out how to deposit. When I played last you could add a card, deposit the equivalent of $10US (I'm in Wales, the currency here is £) and then when the payment was on your statement...
  17. Flipper

Windowed Mode

Anyone else think there should be a windowed mode? It's annoying having to cntrl alt del all the time when speaking to friends on msn while playing Project Entropia at the same time, and usually when I click to go back in into the game, I get a white screen for a bit then when it apears it...
  18. Flipper

sweating bug

Once again MA has brought us a colection of bugs to go along with the VU. I've just found another one. My skills arent high, alertness=3, athletics=8, courage=3, combat reflexes=4, evade=13, sweat gathering=5, everything else is the same as it was when my av was first created (which isnt long...
  19. Flipper

punk clothes

I could be wrong in assuming this aint already in game, but havent seen anything similar yet. how about clothes coloured with classic british tartan (red with white black yellow), such as bondage trousers, tiger of london style, for us punk rockers :) whle we're on the subject of...
  20. Flipper

any pvp mentors here?

Are there any mentors reading this with a lot of pk experience? And if so, as i am now grade 12 (inept) in evade, am I now unable to get a mentor? I know how to hunt animals from my previous av, but i got a few scores to settle once I've gotten my skills up, and never pvp-ed
  21. Flipper

deadspeak?

Hi everyone, found out today (at the oil rig, lol) that when im dead, no one can hear what i say, they only hear oooOOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo instead. There was one person that could hear what i was saying tho, he said he could understand me coz he'd spend a lotta peds to skill up and unlock...
  22. Flipper

N00b miner questions

Hi everyone, just got a few quick (and probably seemingly stupid) questions. As I am once again a n00b it's back to sweating for hours again for me, lol. People on calypso are more helpful than when I first started with my previous character and also was asked if i needed a mentor (whereas b4...
  23. Flipper

hunting skill gain

Hi, just a quick question to all the experienced hunters here, when hunting what increases the skills, is it the amount of shots fired or the ammo used? If its the amount of shots fired it would prolly be best for me to stick with an unamped opallo, however, if its the amount of ammo used then...
  24. Flipper

I am Reborn!!!

chapter 3636388335, page 6476475, paragraph 764838688 '...and it came to pass that Ulysses31 did thus die in battle. A soul disruption beam scrambled his DNA and prevented resurection. And Lootius looked down and he saw what had happened and saw that it was bad. And he said to Ulysses31 "Arise...
Back