Search results

1. fattyboy43

Merry Mayhem 2015 Info

Just like to congratulate Star, yoda, jimmy and all the rest of the boys. enjoy your prizes xx <3
  2. fattyboy43

WoF Team Wales

NATION OF CHOICE: WoF Wales FULL AVATAR NAME: fattyboy43 fattyboy43 fattyboy43 CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if known): whoever
  3. fattyboy43

WoF Team Wales

Count me in although I doubt ill be much use :D
  4. fattyboy43

WoF 2014: Team Great Britain

Ewww wales, Wheres that? ;D
  5. fattyboy43

Bugged Deeds?

I think if MindArk communicate and reason this would have better consequences for everyone :)
  6. fattyboy43

So which avatar is he?

Casually strolling through youtube as you do.. i noticed an entropia universe shortcut! Just after 1:30 you can quite clearly see the shortcut. (the reason i brought this up is because the video had 500k views) SO my question is who is the Avatar behind the man? xD
  7. fattyboy43

Selling: Pre-made Masks (Joker, Skull, Dragon, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle)

+ 10 for mask 3 (ninja turtles) if your still selling :)
  8. fattyboy43

Mr Infinity Infinity

So the society has been running since 2003 and is a well respected sock as a whole. However, one small hickup and the whole soc is penalised for this? Suddenly the majority of EU dislikes us LoL. As mentioned before infinity has been kicked from the soc and id like to apologise to gamble for the...
  9. fattyboy43

Happy Birthday John Black Knight!

Happy birthday! ;D
  10. fattyboy43

Irony

Loooool xD ahaha
  11. uhhhhm

uhhhhm

12. uhhhhm

uhhhhm

13. uhhhhm

uhhhhm

14. uhhhhm

uhhhhm

15. uhhhhm

uhhhhm

16. fattyboy43

Uber: Kim|Calypso dropped the loot! [2856.70 PED] xD

Everyone take a chill pill and relax, someone got 2k Ped nice one ;D hope you enjoy it! for most of us we have less than i dont know 80years? to live lets have fun instead of talking bullshit on the forum xD cook some bacon, grab a cold drink, light the fire and chillllll ;D Peace...
  17. fattyboy43

Selling: Meckel & Lock ML-35 3.9 Tier

No I don't :P
  18. fattyboy43

Selling: Meckel & Lock ML-35 3.9 Tier

130K PED offer from me!!! OH wait no offers never mind ;D
  19. fattyboy43

What the duck is WSS?

Sorry im late guys, I just picked up a Mayo Chicken for 99p! haha, Peace outttttttttt :D
  20. fattyboy43

PVP4 - legal or illegal?

I don't think so because when looting someone you don't actually loot real money, it is only a RL currency once MA reimburses you for your virtual assets. So technically you are looting nothing but worthless virtual assets, it only turns into valuable Rl assets once you 'sell' your virtual...
  21. fattyboy43

Selling: Selling 52000 Ped TT volume of skills

Don't worry you will get an ATH in the next 24 hours :P Just keep bumbing and hope that MA see's that you are selling out xD Nah only kidding, good luck with sales :)
  22. fattyboy43

Help: Unable to join the fun

What fun? :cool:
  23. fattyboy43

Entropia Universe 14.3 Release Notes

Yes please introduce yourself :D
  24. fattyboy43

Entropia Universe 14.3 Release Notes

OK is downloading now :)
Back