Search results

1. fattyboy43

So which avatar is he?

Casually strolling through youtube as you do.. i noticed an entropia universe shortcut! Just after 1:30 you can quite clearly see the shortcut. (the reason i brought this up is because the video had 500k views) SO my question is who is the Avatar behind the man? xD
  2. fattyboy43

Selling: Storage Clear out!

Having a clear out so some stuff needs to go :D Most of the stuff is for newbies.. ARMOR Gremlin thigh guards (M) 74ped TT +14ped BO. Goblin arm guards (M) 5.72 TT +5.50ped BO. Goblin thigh guards (M) 0.78 TT +7.50ped BO. Thunderbird...
  3. fattyboy43

Maxed herb box healer online now!

I am online for about 2hours now if anyone needs healing with herb box? i have plenty of herb boxes so just send me a pm ingame now and ill be right there :) Ingame name: fattyboy43 fattyboy43 fattyboy43
  4. fattyboy43

Buying: Adjusted Musca

Buying a set of Adjusted Musca (M) TY fattyboy :)
  5. fattyboy43

some pictures of calypso update :)

Some pictures of the calypso update from facebook :) https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.278484365628969.1073741830.250808585063214&type=3
  6. fattyboy43

Seeking employment :D

Just wondering if anyone has some ingame jobs atm? If so pm me ingame or on the forum :) (ingame name = fattyboy43 fattyboy43 fattyboy43) Thanks fattyboy :)
  7. fattyboy43

Moon sold to akoz!!

Moon is sold to akoz for 1.5m :O congratulations!!!!!!!!
  8. fattyboy43

I will have a go myself!!

Well I have seen a lot of people doing this so I thought I would try it myself! I am trading 1k of Sweat for an item with a Higher Value. I hope to Trade Up to a Higher Value Item each time ;) Current Items up for trade Kilic rex (L) [49.87 PED TT] Omegaton B101 (L) [0.03 PED TT] Labrys [11.38...
  9. fattyboy43

looking to do some jobs/services for ped :)

Hi fattyboy here :) I'm looking to do some jobs for ped :D this could include things such as mother ship advertisement or herb box healing for example :) pm me if interested thanks a lot fattyboy :)
  10. fattyboy43

2 new titles in auction house??

I just noticed 2 new titles in the auction house : Arkadia starting area and ??? anyone know anything about these?:):);):D Just thought id alert you guys :) Fattyboy :)
  11. fattyboy43

Fattyboy does gangnam style !!

Fattyboy does gangnam style :D !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-AxUzWQ-Q&feature=plcp (Please note: It only looks good in 1080p :) ) thanks fattyboy :)
  12. fattyboy43

crafting lancers

hi does anybody know where to find or have scrap iron? I have 3 imperium spec lancer (L) bps but i dont have any scrap iron :( i would be interested in either selling the bps trading them or finding someone with some scrap iron :) thanks fattyboy!! :):D;):silly2:
  13. fattyboy43

new videos!!

:D Id like to introduce everyone to some new videos i will be making here is one i made earlier to test out my game recording :silly2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hThXg_dver0&feature=plcp please watch in 1080p (if you can )!! thanks fattyboy!!:):D:silly2:
  14. fattyboy43

new youtube channel!!

Hi fattboy43 here ive just just created a new you tube gaming channel in which hopefully i will be posting videos of entropia mainly ( and maybe a few other games) i hope you guys enjoy! and please subscribe/like!:silly2: NOTE: the videos have not started yet but will start shortly after i get a...
  15. fattyboy43

Selling: dragon helicopter 80ped!!

hi selling my cyrene helicopter for 80ped on planet arkadia! pm me or just comment if your interested!:) I will also consider trades for other items! thanks fattyboy:silly
  16. fattyboy43

whatever happened to the mmowc?

I saw videos of the mmowc with neverdie and i was just wondering whatever happened to them and are they still around? would be cool if they were still aroound but seems as though they aren anyone know? thanks fattyboy:):D:silly2:
  17. fattyboy43

Selling: Warrior armor

Hi all im selling warrior armor i will accept peds or items as long as its reasonable;) please make lots of intresting offers im open haha. and also note that im currently on arkadia for a few weeks till i get a new pc. thanks fattyboy43!!:):D:tongue2:
  18. fattyboy43

hey!

hi im fattyboy43 just joined calypso forum thought id post my first thread hehe:D
Back