Search results

1. Tyler

My soc Name has been changed

I have Just taken Control of my old Soc COA to try and Revive Its flagging fortunes. I Went to the Soc terminal to make a start on the long road to recovery. Much to my surprise, I found the soc name has been changed from Cult of Apollo to Cult of Apolloc although the pending Name is the Cult Of...
  2. Tyler

I'm back

I’m back after :yay:10 mouths absent. I don’t know if any one remembers me or cares but for what it’s worth I’ve really missed you guys; for all of EU problems not found the strong sense of community in any other mmorg . I see a lot has chance (for one my avatar is no longer ugly). So if...
  3. Tyler

Yip-pee sernapidaty

Yesterday was a really good day for me finished building my new Pc. So I decided to buy my self a Katanga to celebrate and went out on a trox's hunt. First I dropped an ESI which was nice then I got two Virgy arms in one loot, also nice. Then I got a small global. A few minutes later my...
  4. Tyler

Esto Hatrick

This is a first for me I've never had two globals on a solo hunt before no matter three and all in a little over 30 mins. Anyway screenies tell the rest of the story. 19.30 Etso Dom 67 Ped 19.40 Esto Dom 139 Ped 20.07 Esto Old 60 Ped
  5. Tyler

mining global on.8

Look like on a bit of a role; long may it last. Iron 119
  6. Tyler

Mining global no.7

76 Baulsaium Yi pee:D
  7. Tyler

Mining global no.6

This my first global using a (L) ore fineder, for thoughts who are wondering weather to use (L) ore finders or not. I would say deferantly worth while I've notice a marked improvement in my returns and it's good value for money. 77 ped lsyt
  8. Tyler

Mining global no.5

I was already in profet by time this one came along wich make my best mining trip yet:D 103 zinc
  9. Tyler

Mining global no.4

Smallest one so far but an't complaning:D Lyst 72ped
  10. Tyler

Mining global no.3

The 3th and largest so far and if that was not enough I gained Health while I was mining it was like the icing on the cake. 262 Iron
  11. Tyler

Mining global no.2

124 zinc As the title said this my 2nd mining global and I hope its not my last:D
  12. Tyler

Yae my first mining global

I was getting dishearten with hunting of late. So I thoughtits time to take holliday from my beloved Armax. I could take time of EU (dread the thought way to adicted) or take up a new profeshion. So I bourght mt self set of tt minig equipment and of I went, made a steady lost for the first 5...
  13. Tyler

Yae little Amax global

Not had a lot of luck ingame for the last 2weeks. So this mark nice turn around in my luck :D After I got this global, loots generally got better plus I got two esi not long after. yea happy joyjoy:cheer: Amax Bull Mature 54ped
  14. Tyler

Unlocked RDA with rifle at 3.3k is a record?

Don't get me wrong I'm realy pleased to unlocked it and it's not my primary skill so I'm to bothered but I am intersted to know are there other people that have taken so long. But have said all that yea Ive unlocked RDA.:cheer: and allso.. BLP Tech 2727 Laser Tech 2800 Which might...
  15. Tyler

Armax Bull Guardian (70 ped) and spud not even dressed yet

whent hunting out harmax no suprise there 2nd mob I killled and wopee Look like coa lucky streak is still going stong
  16. Tyler

Just one last mob it might be a global

Been hunting for some time my sword was broke. It was time to stop and count me loot but then I saw this armax and said to my self just this one last mob it could be a global; although that has never worked for me before. Much to my surprise:eek: it did this time.:D Armax bull guardian...
  17. Tyler

Blank Expression

My 2nd global of saturday wich was rather jolly:D
  18. Tyler

Armax cow Pro 124ped

Haven't been hunting for two weeks. Due to the fact I was skint (no money:broke: ) so this was a nice wellcome back prezzy
  19. Tyler

Cult of Apollo's new web site what do you guys think

Hi ppl. Just finished the new COA web site. The first one was a hideous purple night mare with more bugs than entomologist could shake a stick at but, it was my first attempt I and learnt a lot by doing it. www.cultofapollo.co.uk I love to hear what you guys think of the new one...
  20. Tyler

Armax young 108 ped

Just made my that did:cool:
  21. Tyler

Armax Bull Guardian (50 ped)

First bit of luck after week of crappy loots, so it may not be much but it's a light end of a long dark tunnal:cool:
  22. Tyler

Sunday globals

Sunday was a good day for me. Started of with a ESI then when on to have 3 globals. The first came from and Armax; nothing new there. I thought it could only go down hill from here but how wrong was I The seconed was arfter I decided to have a chang of diet and have crack at some Maffs and...
  23. Tyler

Armax 52

What can I say hunting these Armax just keep paying of me:D
  24. Tyler

157 armax bull mature

I have had so meny Armax Globals of late run out thing to say about it.:D
  25. Tyler

COA's weekly hunt scores two globals

We got two nice little prezzy on our weekly hunt. didn,t get much my self but they were still Globals:D Well done guys great hunt:cheer: Btw no idea how much we got, as you see can I was in team chat.
Back