Search results

1. Commodore

Bank to Bank

In the vain that we let everyone know when we feel aggrieved, I wanted to shout about the good service I've received recently. :yay: Performing a bank to bank transfer is a simple hassle free process that can save you a packet when depositing larger amounts; dependant on the banks charging...
  2. Commodore

Selling: Bulk Blue Print Sale by Type and Level

These Blue Prints are for sale by Group and Level as appropriate. Sold as sets, please make an offer. The majority of groups will fit into the trade window, those that don't, will be split equally with equally split payment for each trade required. Please post your offer in this thread or via...
  3. Commodore

Selling: Commodore's Clothes Sets

My friends & visitors to any of my former homes in Hadesheim and Corinth know my love of clothing, particularly the original non-L items. I'm looking to sell these sets, make an offer in this post or via PM. These will be considered at the end of the week and you'll be contacted. I've had a...
  4. Commodore

FYI: Alt-Tab Danger

I logged on yesterday, to try out the new Vu and maybe even get some vehicular action. While typing a PM to a friend, I thought I'd check the spelling of something and Alt-Tab out to Windows... BSOD, with more gunk than usual, on restart my machine decided to clean up orphaned files and the...
  5. Commodore

Selling: Ravenger Minisweeper V2

Taking serious offers on my Ravenger Minisweeper V2. A much misunderstood weapon, mainly due to low availability. Fun in the ring as it's speed isn't appreciated. Fun doing Merry Mayhem - #25 using only this weapon - no amp! Used as a primary weapon, provides great skilling, ultra low decay...
  6. Commodore

Selling: Malachi Dante

Taking offers on these tasty green shades. The original answer to black when style has to look expensive as well as hot. Hunters, you need glasses that fit in your helmet. Miners, you need glasses that don't weigh anything. Crafters, you need to pose in old-skool-cool shades. Ugly people...
  7. Commodore

Mall Shop at Auction 15k

Commodore's - Emerald Lakes, lvl 2, #2. Has enjoyed a few diffent guises, getting to it's current state. I wanted to make this thread for two reasons. Firstly, obviously, I want to promote the auction of this estate and business opportunity. Secondly and closer to my heart, I would like to...
  8. Commodore

Question: Merry Mayhem Mini Competition

:yay: Completed :yay: (29h 40m, 20min log in/out safety net) Now for a little competition for those who didn't take part for various reasons. Maybe you can't kill a Cornundacuda, maybe the last time you flexed your friend it snapped, who cares. But in keeping with MA/FPC, I'm proud to...
  9. Commodore

Reilly Boots BP Happy Buyer

The first image is when I checked shop sales, I group stuff that each person buys, make a mental note of names, etc. This helps build a picture of what people buy and get an idea of trends, etc. Click to enlarge The next image was taken while I was checking out the automated crafting process...
  10. Commodore

Rage HoF, but not angry

Been pretty dry recently, so this was a nice surprise. Just burning some matts off to get ped for ammo :laugh: Run was v.small at around 10 clicks. Click to enlarge The BP is a 4 click tight pants, worth another 120ped 'ish.
  11. Commodore

Achievement: Fashion Design

I'm primarilly a hunter, but have always had a desire to do better in tailoring. These days the mix of increased hunting/tailoring 80/20. As any tailor will tell you, you can spend alot of peds in the shorter period of time ;) In a time when unlocks are far less frequent, this is really...
  12. Commodore

Selling: Gremlin(M) & Pixie(M)

Selling Gremlin and Pixie, both male, and both full sets. Pixie tt:12.22 Sell: 27.22 (+15) Gremlin tt:367.39 Sell:660.00
  13. Commodore

Selling: Commodore's Original Clothing Sets

Ok, this isn't an auction, it's not Sainsbury's, I'm not desperate to sell. Items that have accepted bits (shown in red) will end 1 week after the bid is placed. The date of closing of bids is shown after name. When a bid is placed by a new person, 1 day will be added to the end date set. If...
  14. Commodore

Entropia Radio

Listening to Entropia Radio atm, lovin the interview with David Simmonds. Was I lucky enough to catch it live? probably not. But the communication was really good and alot of interesting points raised. How better to deliver an interview than Entropia Radio :yay:
  15. Commodore

Commodore's Community

I won't repost, to save forum space. But I thought maybe I'd not selected the most appropriate thread? Please Checkout Commodore's Community, a service oriented shop, listing items for all types of players at exceptionally low rates! Contact me via PM or find me ingame.
  16. Commodore

Commodore's Community - Emerald, Floor 2, #2

Commodore's Community Become a Shopping Mall trader today for Ð5 ...You have items to sell ...You're a skilled crafter/tailor getting started in business ...You're a crafter/tailor who can't competitively sell at auction ...You're freeing up peds to invest in other ventures ...Auction...
  17. Commodore

What a Contest, What a Prize

Click to enlarge Mindark causing a stir in fashion. This will revive the OJ outfit as sported by the fairer Entropians. How could this outfit ever be discarded by an aspiring noob! Keep it clean please, but which one - left or right - I couldn't decide, I think Avery has the right idea. Of...
  18. Commodore

Paladin Thighs & Gloves

Look to buy Paladin Thighs & Gloves. Offers plz.
  19. Commodore

Who's Seen DHI ;)

Friday night, and we're up at CP, largest group in dome 4. I wrote a nice long intro, but the screen closed and I lost it :rolleyes: Oh well here's the meat of last nights meet. A total of 3662ped is recorded in my screen shots, might of missed one or two :laugh: I managed to get about 95%...
  20. Commodore

Yay - Personal Best

I was enjoying myself, little bit of this and that, been on all Sunday. Things were looking up when I got a global on BSM, and I enjoyed a little risque attention from another avatar (I wonder if I'll get a mention in her diary, we didn't even exchange telephone numbers :D). Click to enlarge...
  21. Commodore

DOA Loud Mouth

You want the DOA Loud Mouth... ...You don't want others to know how much you paid. ...You don't want others to know you bought it recently. ...You require a secure deal. ...You don't want to trade directly with the seller. ...You think middle-men sux. Then check out my shop! [If you smart...
  22. Commodore

Valuing Honour and Kindness

Ok, please don't read this as some incredibly slimy boot-licking arse muncher of a post, it's really not intended :dodge: There's all too much hate and cursing about, and not enough respect for peeps that make a difference. Yesterday I was exploring the newfound land of Akmul Island, at the...
  23. Commodore

Todo...

Click to enlarge I'm a software tester in rl, when I saw this I laughed. It really is shocking that they don't seriously test the EU universe. Things like this can be found though basic relatively simple testing. It just required someone to sit and say 'right, hows it supposed to work, what...
  24. Commodore

New Year @ Fort Argus

Well for various reasons, I elected to miss the socialites event of the year. An unorganized bit of fun at Fort Argus, with a couple of ppl helping me out with the fizzy. Click to enlarge More peeps below balcony, out of shot, but kinda hard to get everyone and the fireworks in :)
  25. Commodore

4 long years

Finally after 4yrs as a citizen of Eudoria, a proper hof. I had come home after a day of loosing peds in various endeavors, with a couple of runs of LB skilling, reaching Vet Swordsman finally. Two small globals in a team earlier that day left me feeling tired but reasonably happy with the...
Back