Search results

1. Eduardo

The Modern Entropia Player

That´s right, this is about the modern entropia player, you, you and you. "Oh look, what a wonderful mob. I´ll hunt that. Oh yes, beautiful gear. Brilliant. I´m ready. I´ll grind my socs outs. Time to sell loooooot. Let´s go to the auction house! Yay! Hmm, the MU on this loot is 200% MU (as...
  2. Eduardo

Selling: Eddie´s Marvelous Loots

:kos: Okay, so here´s what I´m selling in the Arkadian streets... Name, amount, tt, and MU. ~ Paint Cans ~ Paint Can (Blue) - 7 - 0.35 - Offer Paint Can (Turqoise) - 4 - 0.32 - Offer Paint Can (Purple) - 6 - 0.36 - Offer Paint Can (Navy) - 4 - 0.40 - Offer Paint Can (Dark Steel Blue) - 1 -...
  3. Eduardo

~ Eddie´s Feel Good Healing ~

Hello :cool: I work hard, and know how to do my job. I have experience, and been tought by two top 35 fappers. Dedication and perfection are in my blood. I am not a mod fapper, but in exchange, I do not charge 60 ped/hour aprox. I do not even accept tips (except if you really want to, or have...
  4. Eduardo

Help: Average Avatar Height?

So here I am, (entropian giant) making people look like my kids in the game whenever I´m around. Will soon visit a beautician, but need to know the average player height before I do that. Don´t won´t to be a dwarf either.. What do you reckon?
Back