Search results

1. -Cash-

HoF: 178ped Zinc, first HoF after 3 months

I was just mining in one of my favourite places when this one popped up. :woohoo: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  2. -Cash-

Cute molisk - 56ped

After a bad hunt in Tiny Trox LA I got this small globie from cute molisk near Medusa :) Click to enlarge
  3. -Cash-

Nice 469 ped Corn

My biggest global ever, I was very surprised because I got it about five minutes after I begin to hunt. Sooo lucky :yay:
  4. -Cash-

Huge Caldorite - 464 Ped

After 30 bombs no hit this goodie popped up! It is my 2nd mining HoF, first one was Huge Lyst. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  5. -Cash-

157ped + 52ped Lyst in 3minutes

I have found this nice substantial and continued to observe the place and after 4 bombs an abundant popped up! Its my 4th underwater globie btw. ;) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  6. -Cash-

100hp

I got it while hunting Allophyls with my soc mate, loot was bad but health gain made me happy a lot :-)
  7. -Cash-

85ped Cumbriz

Nice find near swarm of diripis :-)
  8. -Cash-

141ped Cornu + 103ped Atrax

I got this nice 141ped Cornu while hunting Tripudions NW of Port Atlantis. Here is one 103ped Atrax Mature with atrax bone and jaw.
  9. -Cash-

325ped SnarkSnot

I was hunting Corns hunt when this snark attacked me, so I was really surprised when I saw 325peds in loot window. :)
  10. -Cash-

Unlocked Marksmanship

So I finally unlocked Marksmanship during corn hunt near Camp Caravan. Good hunting there, nice loots and good skillgains.
  11. -Cash-

Lucky Sunday

Last sunday was my luckiest day in PE ever. 2 nice globals + HoF. Sorry for uploading to imagevenue, cause upload to ef gallery doesnt seem to work for me. 456ped Lyst HoF near the highest mountain on Eudoria 125ped cumbriz global near Omegaton west, it was a cluster of cumb there -...
Back