Search results

1. Johan

Selling: Jarhead (M) Tier 3 - Sold

Hello all. Im selling a Tier 3 set of Jarhead M. Price is TT +2.2k +2k I prefer peds but can also take items in trade such as 5B plates+peds, EP3+peds or straight off trade for an EP4. ingame name is Johan Mio Copper.
  2. Johan

Jarhead (M) T3 set

Hello all. Im selling a Tier 3set of Jarhead M. Price is TT+2.2k I prefer peds but can also take items in trade such as 5B plates+peds, EP3+peds or straight off trade for an EP4. ingame name is Johan Mio Copper.
  3. Johan

Buying: Pegasus (M) and Set of 3E plates.

Need all exept Head and thighs. PM me. Regards
  4. Johan

Coppers Combat Healing

Hi All! My name is Johan Mio Copper and nowadays I'm a small time Healer / tool-manufacturer / Miner / Hunter, Basicly I do (DID) everything :) But now I've decided that im gonna stick to fapping and crafting my own Tools for this service. And do some small hunting and mining when time allows...
  5. Johan

Join Swedish Citizens of Calypso Today!

Hi all. A new society has been formed, Swedish Citizens of Calypso. The goal with this society is to build a strong community for Swedes. I've been playing this game for a while now and I feel that I want to do something for the community of Swedish players. This is a fairly good challenge and...
  6. Johan

Selling: Full set of Hermes (M,L) High tierrates on some parts.

Hi! Selling Full set of Hermes (M,L) with High tier and High tt on most parts. (Forgot to detach the 3e armor platings, they are not for sale, sorry for that) Stats and tierrates below Please PM your offers ingame or here. /Copper
Back