Search results

1. Shee

My real life ATH and revealing myself

Hi fellow Entropians! Some of you might wonder where I´ve been the last months and some won`t even know me. Well, I was busy with real life organizing the thing that I never thought it would happen. To make a long story short: I had my personal ATH and got married on 17.3.2018!!! :yay: We had...
  2. Shee

Selling: around 30 CLDs

As the title says I´m selling some of my CLDs a bit below market value. PM me your offers or add me in game. Gl & hof big! Shee
  3. Shee

Happy 30th Birthday Squall!!!!

As the titile says Happy 30th Birthday Squall!!!!! :dunce: Of course everything is going to start to bite, itch and hurt you a little bit here and there but still 30 is some awesome age. ;) Have fun and for the next 300 years!!!
  4. Shee

Swirlies Swirlies Swirlies

Besides of shared loot mobs and exp bp clicking there is still some regular gameplay going on. So take a decent miner, 50 Level 13 mining amps and have fun. Watch out for some really nice swirlies!!!
  5. Shee

Happy f*cking 40th birthday!!!

We all know him as one of the most charming persons on PCF. The ones in the mining fields that see his purple sleipnir on the horizon love the sound of the explosions around their ears that sends them back to instant revive. Not enough that he is nr. 1 all time miner in our unvierse, no, from...
  6. Shee

ATH: 53K Gazzurdite ATH

After nearly 10 years of having my virtual life in EU finally Lootius opened his swirlie gates and blessed me with this little baby: Its not the biggest mining find (this can be found here) but hey I`m soooooo happy! :yay: May Lootius bless you all! GL and HOF big!
  7. Shee

Uber: Probably the biggest mining find ever

This is probably the biggest mining find ever done in Entropia Universe. No new All Time on the list? Simply watch and i hope you enjoy. :yay: Unfortunately some black stripes appear in the video due to different frame rates during the recording but i guess you get the idea :) Gl and Hof...
  8. Shee

Vienna EU meeting 2008!

Hi Folks! We like to have an unofficial (maybe it will be official) EU meeting at viennas finest summer-location at the Strandbar Herrmann in July. The exact time and date will be published soon. Everyone around the world who likes to join is welcome! Possible dates for the meeting are july...
Back