Search results

1. Farthing

We need a report an account function on the forums

I logged in for the first time in ages and within 15 minutes of logging in, I got a PM offering noods from this person.... with a clearly dodgy link in it...
  2. Farthing

Itemzzesssesess

not huge loot but it was full of items.
  3. Farthing

Little bit of Easter Love from Evi

Just pottering about in Mayhem practice and an Evi threw some love at me....
  4. Farthing

Selling: GYRO FAP-14 Smuggler - T5.52

I just upgraded. Want to sell this. bought it off a friend. it was loved, it was treasured. It needs a good home... Comes with a couple of Heal Enhancers, for free. I'm looking for TT+720 Negotiable. Mission Galactica Orange Token - SOLD Salamander M set (Helmet, Harness, Shins and...
  5. Farthing

Selling: Adjusted Vigilante (M) Set. Tier 1-2

No longer valid Never Mind changed my mind
  6. Farthing

HoF: Who Says Items don't drop anymore?

Grinding out trox. And this one said Hi. For once, not all shrapnel :D
  7. Farthing

HoF: Friendly Atrox Young this morning.

Just doing some random shooting as I was low on ped. And this friendly Trox came to visit...
  8. Farthing

Strange mob spawn behaviour

I've started seeing some mobs spawn in Unreachable state. (even before the new VU). I'm wondering if other people have seen this? If I'm the only one seeing it, it would be interesting but if there's more people seeing this it could be a bug and I might post about it in reports. So has anyone...
  9. Farthing

Biggest loot EVA!

hahahah this was funny....
  10. Farthing

HoF: Never had a 4 Digit hunting loot. Finally the fugly dinosaurs paid off....

Grinding out Iron IV and this one jumped in my face....
  11. Farthing

Anyone know what's causing this issue with the minimap and HP bar?

I've tried cleaning out cache, different modes (windowed/fullscreen) also different graphics settings. Had this happen yesterday at some point. Relogging fixed it. Now it doesn't...
  12. Farthing

Strange Issue with Entropia

Played last night, even streamed fine. Tonight when I try to open it. I click launch, switches to black game window, exits back to launcher. Tried a fresh install still the same. Not sure what's going on. Anyone have any ideas?
  13. Farthing

HoF: Decided to run to back to the TP and drop some unamped.

Rather enjoy the few big hits you get unamped hehehe. Khorudoul Extrusion - 168 PED
  14. Farthing

Buying: Ghost Male

Looking for a Ghost set. Pm here or in-game. Penny Farthing Ultimate
  15. Farthing

I'm just idly wondering

Does any have an idea what it would cost, in terms of finder decay & probes used to go up 2 levels in Prospector (18 to 20)? Just wondering as I have something I want to do sometime in the not too distant future, which will need level 20 (in prospector at least). I know I can use chipping...
  16. Farthing

Feel like mining a bit. Want some opinions, quick like - if possible

So I'm bored. Had a fight with my girlfriend. Result: I feel like rolling some dice. I can buy 4 amps (not a lot I know, but it's what I can do right now). Which is better D Class or Level 8? Also, I can't decide. FOMA, Surface(anywhere), Hell or Underground? (Even Monria, if it's even...
  17. Farthing

Buying: Privateer

found what I was looking for.
  18. Farthing

HoF: 470 PED Oil

A friend and I were going to massacre some kerbs, and I figured I'd drop a probe while waiting for him. Then this... A nice little addition to the mining resume lol. Unamped
  19. Farthing

A Claim that isn't a Claim

Running my last couple of PED on FOMA, sacrificed a furby to Lootius. And five minutes later got this. At first I thought "Oh cool a 600 pedder." ran to the claim that isn't a claim
  20. Farthing

Finder F-105

So I was thinking the other day, found an F-105 with pretty awesome tier rates, and having unlocked the first 3 so far. Only enhanced 2, as I haven't tiered to 3 yet. Every Depth enhancer tier seems to add 40m(~) to the depth. So technically, a tier 10 will mine at 922m give or take. If anyone...
  21. Farthing

Found a deposit of Gazzurdite Stone with a value of 2 196 PED!

I would like to take this moment to thank my parents for bringing me into this world. For MA without whom the game wouldn't exist. Lord Lootius without whom none of this would be possible...... Unamped i might add
  22. Farthing

HoF: First HoF ever.

Don't have the chat text, but that nearly caused me to pass out.....
  23. Farthing

I'm guessing something in the Ava creation update caused this...

So this is what the game looks like after the AVA creation VU..... Dual 7850s, Windows 8 64bit. MA Fix please.
  24. Farthing

FOMA dropping it like it's hot

So I started today hunting drones, which I love doing. And it went ok. Broke even I believe. I don't note down anything just keep a birds eye view of everything. Had the idea to hit FOMA for a bit of fun. (Last and only time I was up there, was when it was still CND and only did a run unamped)...
  25. Farthing

Might seem like a silly question

But I was wondering about this today. I bought me the Elysian Colorer and Bleacher add-on and started fiddling on my Sleip. What I'm wondering about is, do you have a better chance at gaining skill or gain more, based on the number of fields you color ? IE 1 field min skills, 2 fields med...
Back