Search results

1. J

Buying: Liakon Shins (F)

My friend is buying liakon shins, and she doesn't speak American well (wait I meant English... gah). She's decidedly avoiding forums because of this, so I thought I'd make this post for her :). She's buying this piece and is willing to pay around the MU. Please reply here if you're willing to...
  2. J

Info: DO NOT GO INTO SPACE. It's currently bugged

I don't think everyone knows. In case they didn't here it is: Space is broken, enter at your own risk, and if you do, youd better not try to get into an SS, go directly to a planet... If a pirate shoots you down, gg - you might be stuck for up to 24 hrs - 72 hrs.
  3. J

Question: Are Servers Down?

No available servers. Switch to a different server? No available servers.
  4. J

Servers have crashed

I was flying in space toward Ark, connection lost. Connection retry: Servers not available, switch to another one? No available servers. So I can't log in. If any of you are thinking of going into space, don't do it!
  5. J

Call to Repairers!

Attention Repairers, Windy Ozoner's ship is in need of your services! It has been continuously shot down by nasty pirates for the last week, and people have been losing some loot! Any repairer on Windy's GL should band with the others and form a repair crew so poor Windy won't have her ship...
  6. J

Selling: Herman Ark-55 Jungle (L)

I've crafted 4 of these guns :). 150% is the MU currently, will accept offers for lower mu ofc. It is 400 tt. PM me in-game or on forums if interested :).
  7. J

Buying: Teleportation Chip II and Roadie BLP amp

Well, the one on auction is +150... wtf. I'm buying one for MU: +48 Also, i'd like to buy some roadie blp amps for 101% :)
  8. J

Buying: Isis HL6 (L) (or UL :D )

I wanna gamble with the Eomon mobs too! I'd like to buy this gun, please PM me if you supply them or loot them hunting.
  9. J

Info: Warning: Space bug is still in effect.

EDIT: SORRY. It was just bad lag. I was floating with my passenger for 5 minutes... thought we were stuck, but it was just lag.
  10. J

Help: REFINER BUG (YOU WILL LOSE TT). Also: Auction Bug

My disciple tried to refine her root acid. It didn't show up in her inventory, but combined with her previous auction offer. The problem is inherent in the picture. I believe this is a serious bug that should really be looked into. Care to all you refiners (everyone :P).
  11. J

Selling: Kismet Laser Light (L)

Selling some Kismet Laser Light(L). They're defensive/offensive guns that you attach to your quad to ward off other quads in Space. 155%. :)
  12. J

Selling: Arkace Textures

Arkace Textures :). Will take offers in PM. I have over 1k units. it's 0.04 tt / 1 unit... so it's a high-tt texture. I won't be offended with your offer, even if it's really low - so try anyway :).
  13. J

Selling: Selling: (L) Level 3 Mining Finder Amplifier (L) -> 113.5 %

Cool :D my amps are popular again... So I'll try making them again :). Level 3 Finder Amplifiers (L) for 113.5 %, individuals or bulk :). PM me so I can compile a customer list, and when I have some, I'll sell them.
  14. J

Buying: Pitbull Mk1 (L)

I'd like to buy a Pitbull Mk1 (C) (L) that isn't colored so there's no need for that high mu :) Please PM me with your offers! I need it for um... dates and stuff.
  15. J

Selling: SIB Ranged BLP Pistoleeer 24. Herman Asi-24 (L) (used to be asi-30)... 119%

I've made a couple of my guns. I am selling them for 116 %. I guess with the new ark gun names, it's sort of difficult for people to find their favorite again, if they haven't memorized the changes posted on ark's website. Here's the info:
  16. J

Question: Suggestions for more warp times during the week for EFA? (EFA would like your input)

Hi, Well, due to insufficient demand for the trial warp times, EFA might discontinue it. I am starting this thread to ask anyone interested in alternative scheduled warp times - which times are best for them? EFA's scheduled warps are performd by two high SI motherships - they always do...
  17. J

FYI: Please support EFA's (trial) extended warp schedule, so that it becomes integrated into normal schedule!

EFA is now doing a trial extended schedule as follows: 1:30 -> Arkadia to RT 2:00 -> RT to Caly 2:30 -> Caly to Ark EFA will make this part of their regular schedule if they get enough passengers :). Wouldn't that be nice? Instead of having to wait till tomorrow to transport your loot... you...
  18. J

Don't go into space: It is broken (again)

Don't go into space! This is a warning to all those who don't want to spend the next 10 hours stuck. It is broken. ...and now i'm stuck with 2k loot on a privateer and I can't TP to SS dang!
  19. J

Selling: 3k Veda Ingots

I know it's an ark ore, but I see them being bought in Caly :). I have 3k tt of it. If anyone is interested please PM me with an MU offer.
  20. J

Buying: Level 5 Amplifiers (L) (Full and Partial TT)

Buying amps to do a mining run. Preferably looking for partial tt level 5 amps for 104 % (price negotiable). Or full tt for 217 ped per amp. PM if you've got some :D
  21. J

Selling: Full set of Gremlin (M)

Tier 1 - 2 (mostly tier 2) tt+270 You can PM for offers. :)
  22. J

Selling: 3 CLDs. 1325 each

I am selling 3 CLDs. 1325 each. So total would be 3975 peds. PM me :D.
  23. J

Question: CLD dividends for MM

Hi, So... it's the first payout since MM started...... I thought the dividend would be increased :P...... but well, it's still 4.x ped / CLD.... Does that mean that MM profits come in next week? Thanks................ Justin
  24. J

Selling: Bull Tac40 and Megan ingots

Selling 4 Full TT Bull Tac40 for 109 % <-- WoF is Dec 1 GET THIS NOW! :P Selling 20 ped tt of Megan Ingot for 148 %. PM me if interested.
  25. J

Question: Alicenies. Why is the MU varying by +/- 20 % every day, and why is it 180% on average?

Alicenies used to be 120 %. Then one day, it rose to 130 %, then went back down to 120 %, then climbed to 150 %.... and at its peak reached 200 % lowest buyout. I've heard that it's hard to find Alic on Caly. Not sure if the rumors are true....... Can someone explain / offer a prediction as to...
Back