Search results

1. Starburst

How To Access Entropedia Even Though Google, Firefox, IE, and Chrome Shut It Down

Sometimes I amaze myself...this issue irritated me to no end. I was so glad this other website was working and had a backup copy of the entire website. https://web.archive.org/web/20140111034741/http://www.entropiawiki.com/Page.aspx?page=Main+Page Have a look...I haven't checked the...
  2. Starburst

Why are outposts I've visited not visible on the map?

I can't figure this out for the life of me. I've asked people and they say they have dots to locate not just TPs but also the small outposts once they have visited them. I visit outposts and nothing shows up on the map when I leave. Do I have a technical issue? Is something not set that...
  3. Starburst

Next Big Thing is Live Streaming

Some are already doing this on Twitch. I know since I have watched some of the streams live, but to anyone who is interested. I found this article concerning live streaming and how important it is expected to become. It also gives a couple of ideas as to why someone would want to watch a...
  4. Starburst

Question: What exactly can and cannot be looted in PvP zones?

I've been reading about PvP zones. I am interested someday in getting into space, and as I understand it all of space is a PvP zone where you can be looted if you are attacked by pirates. So my question is just what can they take and what can't they take in a nutshell? Thanks in advance...
  5. Starburst

Question: Is there a way to view the avatar from the front?

I was wondering if there was anyway after avatar creation to view it from the front. I would like to take a screen shot to use in the forums.
  6. Starburst

Help: Trade Center Item Information Window empty

I am trying to use the trade center, and while doing so find that if I click on the small "i" for information I get a new window that displays the item spinning. If I click any button the item just continues to sit there spinning with no information such as weapon/tool stats and so forth...
Back