Search results

1. J

Selling: Selling UL SGA armor parts

Hello, I have a few SGA armor sets that I was working on that I never got around to finishing. Id like to get some offers on these. SGA kobold arms, thigh, face, gloves. tt+100 SGA Pixie all but thighs and face tt+50 SGA shogun all but face tt+100 SGA vigilante arms and helmet...
  2. J

Selling: Selling UL armor

Hello, I have quite a few armor sets available that I would like to start taking offers on. mah'ketta tier 0-1 tt+500 rascal tt+45 ankitus tt+40 adjusted pixie tt+40 Paladin tt+25 (minus feet and thighs) pixie tt+25 turrelion tt+23 goblin tt+22 guardian tt+8 CDF scout tt+8...
  3. J

Selling: Selling UL weapons

everythings sold thread can be closed
  4. J

Buying: Imp cause

Looking to buy an imp cause amp. Let me know if your trying to sell one.
  5. J

Buying: Herman SIR 10

Hello, I am currently in the market for a herman SIR 10. If your looking to sell one contact me and let me know either in game or by message here. Avatar name is Jayson Jayborg Dening. ty all in advance.
  6. J

Buying: Vivo T10

Im looking for either an UL Adj Vivo T10 or a normal UL T10. Hopeing to get the faps at lower tt if possible. Paying tt+150 for the Adj Vivo T10, the normal T10 I would make an offer on once I get contacted by the person wishing to sell it. Thanks in advance.
  7. J

Buying: UL Force mace basher

I'm looking to buy an UL force mace basher. I have a combination of items and peds to trade with. looking to buy one at low tt value if at all possible. If anybody has one and wouldn't mind parting with it, contact me here or in game. My avatars name is Jayson Jayborg Dening.
  8. J

Ghost Recon Rental center

Hello everybody, Just wanted to let you all know that the Ghost Recon Armor and Weapon rental store is now open. We have a wide variety of low and mid level armors, as well as a nice collection of UL weapons. The store is located at TI copper building, floor 2 room G. Our policies are...
  9. J

Selling: 3 M salamander armor parts

Hello, I'm currently looking for a buyer for my three pieces of salamander M armor. I have the harness, the foot guards and the arm guards. Looking to get 1250 PED for the three pieces. Message me here or in game if your interested. Avatar: Jayson Jayborg Dening
  10. J

Buying: Buying SGA parts

Hello, I am currently in the market for Shogun, Vigilante, and Kobold SGA parts. Looking to buy pieces, possibly sets if the prices are right. Contact me here or in game if you have any you can part with.
  11. J

Buying: Mahketta armor (M)

Hey all, I'm currently in the market for a male Mah'ketta helmet. If anybody has one they are willing to part with I would be interested. Thanks in advance.
Back