Search results

1. Admiral

Question: Webshops payment with peds

Items in the Webshop may only be purchased via Visa/Mastercard or Paypal. In the future we plan to allow purchases to be made from the Webshop using Entropia Universe PED. Mindark Post on 13.6 2014 My question is :When we can expect purchases with peds
  2. Admiral

Question: When we can expect events on Cp

Simple question to mindark , when we can expect events on CP:yup:
  3. Admiral

Ai and jobs

so what evryone think about this Automation in the Information Age is different.
  4. Admiral

Victorian women

5. Admiral

Universal Basic Income

so what evryone think about this :D
  6. Admiral

Entropia Universe on Mobile phones

Is there any future plan to make Entropia Universe for Mobile phones . If you look at Old School Runescape. That got another 60k players to average player count. its been downloaded 1m times. great success! I think mobile would be good for EU in the short term :yup:
  7. Admiral

Kids Can't Tell Time Anymore

8. Admiral

CPU Fan problem

My fan died on Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, and i was wondering what fan can i buy to replace it, anyone got some recommendation
  9. Admiral

Question: How to heal now vu 16

Can someone tell me how to heal now when toogle auto use is removed , if it only way to click mouse all time that horrible news :mad::mad:
  10. Admiral

Voyager 1

11. Admiral

Need help new laptop problem

So i order new laptop Acer Nitro 5(ryzen 5 and rtx560x graffic card) and i got problem , it have Linux system on it and i cant change on boot menu to usb , no way for me to install windows 10 from usb. Does anyone know commands how can i delate Linux or any other way to...
  12. Admiral

Question: Fast trade program

I wonder can someone make new Fast trade program , is it hard to make one , current one is not working 9 month
  13. Admiral

New York City in 1993 in HD

14. Admiral

Office gaming pc chairs

I am looking to buy new Pc chair so whoud love to hear some recommendation , , My Budget is around 100 euro :yup:
  15. Admiral

Cat On Airplane

:laugh::laugh:
  16. Admiral

Windows 7 vs Windows 10

Hello i whoud like to ask is there any difference W7 VS W 10 in Entropia universe how game works, also overall system stability and how other games works. Is it worth upgrade My system i7 3770k --- gtx 1070 8 gb ---- 16gb ram
  17. Admiral

State of the Universe 2018

State of the Universe 2018 -- just to remind Mindark and new Ceo to post this month
  18. Admiral

Buying: Ar-matrix Lr-15 with big tier rates

If you got one pm me forum or ingame
  19. Admiral

If you own one of these cars, you're pretty much fucked.

Even a mosquitoes inside that car died :)
  20. Admiral

Justin Bieber vs Mike Tyson

21. Admiral

Funy Arab

22. Admiral

Amazing 540 kick

23. Admiral

Happy Easter

Celebrate this Easter with a heart filled with love and peace. Have a blessed and wonderful Easter!
  24. Admiral

Selling: Neurostim -A

Got for sale 330%
  25. Admiral

Money and banks

Back