Search results

1. Hurrikane

WoF 2020... Hunt for your country! TRIBUTE TOURNAMENT

Agreed, if enough National teams take an interest I may refine the rules... but for now we just want teams. This event is happening a bit out of the blue but whether it ends up as a fun tribute or a full-on tournament is yet to be seen. Hurrikane
  2. Hurrikane

Squadra Italia ALWAYS entertained. The WoF wouldn't be the same without them. To this day, to get three globals consecutively in chat without a gap is called "doing an Italian." :)
  3. Hurrikane

Should be around March 2020, check in here, form team threads by all means. Hurrikane
  4. Hurrikane

ON TEAM NAMES: That's all they are; names. The WoF is an international event but any team name that represents a nation OR NATIONS will do. I just want teams. If you don't like the thought of alliance between say, Germany and Switzerland forming, then create a Team Germany or Team Switzerland...
  5. Hurrikane

With all due respect, it's a player-run competition and participation is voluntary. Mindark used to provide prizes and even employed me to do the last one, the result of which left a rather sour taste in my mouth, and led to me spending 3 years away from the game entirely. This event is for the...
  6. Hurrikane

Wof?

Hi Coz:) Look forward to catching you in-game. As they've been in every WoF since the start, yes, Eudoria and Amethera teams are allowed. In fact any previously-entered team names are fine, alliances included. There can be National Teams from countries also represented by other teams using an...
  7. Hurrikane

Been thinking about this, and I reckon if you get to the start and the finish on Calypso, and your globals show up in the chat for scoring on Calypso, it doesn't matter where you get them. Of course, if your opponents stay on Calypso and you don't, both of you will have the 3 point bonus on...
  8. Hurrikane

Hello all. Back in the mists of time there was an event called the WoF.... which a lot of people still refer to as the best time they had in EU. After a bit of a break I'm back on Calypso and eager to get the old vibe back. So we're having WoF 2020. This will be a simpler version of the...
  9. Hurrikane

Wof?

WoF Tribute Tournament.... what's the level of interest? Hi, I've found myself back in the game, at least for a while, and I'm missing the atmosphere and camaraderie of the WoF. So I'm thinking of organising a smaller event in the same vein in a couple of month's time, to be held over a...
  10. Hurrikane

Any idea how much my club is worth?

Tiered for her pleasure? :)
  11. Hurrikane

Happy enough as I am, cycling the PED left on the card. Not gonna be playing that much due to life and stuff, but happy to be prowling Eudoria again. Hurrikane
  12. Hurrikane

Yeah but mine costs 68 ped to repair... L clubs cost a fair bit more then die:)
  13. Hurrikane

Thanks for the advice, thought as much. Tiering it because I like using it... just wondered if it helped with value. As it does not, I shall keep it:) Hurrikane Also; thanks for the welcome back:)
  14. Hurrikane

Hi, I have a much-used Thorifoid Battle Mace (UNL) which through sheer doggedness I have got up to Tier 4. Before I embark on the many months it will take to get it to Tier 5, does anyone have a clue what I should ask for it? It got an item HoF on Tier 3 and 4 so I'm guessing I'm the only one...
  15. Hurrikane

The only UNIQUE item of clothing in-game... FOR SALE

Hi, just a nod to let you know I've put my WoF Hurrikane Jacket on the auction. For a lot of PED. It's the only one. Happy bidding... if anyone's left on EU nostalgic enough to say "You can't sell that" then come round and pay my bills:) Hurrikane *edit* Have no pic of it, can't screenshot...
  16. Hurrikane

Rare WOF stuff Pricecheck

Hi, haven't been able to run the game for a while now and matters in RL mean I probably won't be getting a better PC any day soon, so time has come to cash in whatever I've kept.... Including the WoF Hurrikane Jacket (Only UNIQUE clothing item in-game, a WoF jacket in Red/black with unique...
  17. Hurrikane

***WoF 2014/2015 3-Way GRAND FINAL!***

Might not be the same as before, but I am planning something... ...that's if account inactivity hasn't wiped my avatar... Shall keep you posted. Hurrikane
  18. Hurrikane

***WoF 2014/2015 3-Way GRAND FINAL!***

Hi all How's everyone doing? Wondering if my PC will still run EU. Wondering if there's any demand for an event or something. Wondering.... Hurrikane
  19. Hurrikane

WoF Off !!

Sorry about the language. Just enjoying my freedom:) Will be polite from now on. Hurrikane
  20. Hurrikane

WoF Off !!

I have moderating privileges for the sub-forum from running the WoF all these years. Hardly used them up to now. <removed> Hurrikane
  21. Hurrikane

WoF Off !!

No problem, hit me up next time you're in SW England. Love to say hi. Hurrikane
  22. Hurrikane

WoF Off !!

I'm sorry that you feel this way. I guess you aren't used to people freely committing hours of their own time to something they enjoy doing. What great people you must know. After 7 years of running the event I was offered payment to run it, yes. This payment was in the form of unlimited ammo...
  23. Hurrikane

WoF Off !!

No history, never heard of him/her before. Just came on to relay some news and got abuse, and like I said, I don't need to be polite anymore. Life's too short to suffer twats. <removed> All the best everyone, see you around:) Hurrikane
  24. Hurrikane

WoF Off !!

Oh, and thanks, sincerely, to all the nice messages on this thread and in PMs. Made my day:) Glad the event meant so much to people. Hurrikane
  25. Hurrikane

WoF Off !!

Hi :censored:, thanks for the post. The CND round was planned, advertised and agreed months before it happened, to provide variety in the moblists. People were asked if they minded travelling etc and the majority agreed. Caperons failed to spawn, yes... do you think Neverdie chose to do this on...
Back