Search results

1. Hurrikane

WoF 2020... Hunt for your country! TRIBUTE TOURNAMENT

Hello all. Back in the mists of time there was an event called the WoF.... which a lot of people still refer to as the best time they had in EU. After a bit of a break I'm back on Calypso and eager to get the old vibe back. So we're having WoF 2020. This will be a simpler version of the...
  2. Hurrikane

Any idea how much my club is worth?

Hi, I have a much-used Thorifoid Battle Mace (UNL) which through sheer doggedness I have got up to Tier 4. Before I embark on the many months it will take to get it to Tier 5, does anyone have a clue what I should ask for it? It got an item HoF on Tier 3 and 4 so I'm guessing I'm the only one...
  3. Hurrikane

The only UNIQUE item of clothing in-game... FOR SALE

Hi, just a nod to let you know I've put my WoF Hurrikane Jacket on the auction. For a lot of PED. It's the only one. Happy bidding... if anyone's left on EU nostalgic enough to say "You can't sell that" then come round and pay my bills:) Hurrikane *edit* Have no pic of it, can't screenshot...
  4. Hurrikane

Rare WOF stuff Pricecheck

Hi, haven't been able to run the game for a while now and matters in RL mean I probably won't be getting a better PC any day soon, so time has come to cash in whatever I've kept.... Including the WoF Hurrikane Jacket (Only UNIQUE clothing item in-game, a WoF jacket in Red/black with unique...
  5. Hurrikane

***WoF 2014/2015 3-Way GRAND FINAL!***

***WoF 2014/2015 3-Way*** ***GRAND FINAL!*** After a tremendous and exciting Stage 5 consisting of three Semi-Final Hunts the results were as follows: DACH vs USA: DACH = 1371 / USA = 696 GREAT BRITAIN vs AUSTRALIA: GREAT BRITAIN = 647 / AUSTRALIA = 495 SWEDEN vs FRANCE: SWEDEN = 1422 /...
  6. Hurrikane

*** WoF SEMI-FINAL (STAGE 5) Moblist and Info! ***

*** WoF SEMI-FINAL (STAGE 5) Moblist, Schedule & Info! *** Here we are at the SEMI-FINALS for WoF 2014/2015, the seventh occasion that six teams have fought it out to see who goes through to the WoF 3-WAY FINAL. The SEMI-FINALISTS ARE: Team USA Team AUSTRALIA Team SWEDEN Team DACH Team GREAT...
  7. Hurrikane

Wof 2014/15 stage 4 match schedule

SPECIAL NOTICE/REMINDER: The Semi-Finals will consist of the teams in the following positions: Group A 1st Place vs Group B 2nd Place Group B 1st Place vs Group C 2nd Place Group C 1st Place vs Group A 2nd Place STAGE 4 GROUPS: GROUP A: TEAM USA TEAM AUSTRALIA TEAM ITALY TEAM EUDORIA...
  8. Hurrikane

Wof announcement all teams should read

Hi, despite my best efforts the announced start date of STAGE 4 (Feb 7th) has proved too soon to be able to organise things; so we are now starting STAGE 4 a week later, on the 14th Feb. This leaves this weekend free for the completion of STAGE 3 if needed and gives more time for teams to get...
  9. Hurrikane

***WoF 2014/15 STAGE 4 UPDATE***

Hello to all involved in the WoF, I hope you've had an enjoyable winter break. Mine was taken up with a health issue which put me off track for a couple of weeks but is less of a worry now. I apologise for the delay in announcing the next Stage, aside from being ill I was awaiting information...
  10. Hurrikane

*** WoF STAGE 4 MOBLIST & Info***

Group Stage B MAIN TEAM: Malcruentor (OLD ALPHA AND ABOVE): 10 Points Hogglo (MATURE AND ABOVE): 9 Points Leviathan (ANY): 8 Points MAIN TEAM WILD CARD: 7 Points Malcruentor (ALPHA AND BELOW): 6 Points Hogglo (YOUNG): 5 Points SUPPORT: Chomper (YOUNG & ABOVE): 4 Points Feffoid (ANY...
  11. Hurrikane

***WoF FIXTURES & TIMETABLE***

STAGE 3 FIXTURES So far the following matches have been confirmed: Saturday 22/11 19:00 Sweden Vs Poland Saturday 22/11 19:00 Finland Vs DACH Saturday 22/11 19:00 Guinea Vs Africa Saturday 22/11 19:00 Romania Vs France Sunday 23/11 17:00 Sweden Vs Amethera Sunday 23/11 17:00 Great...
  12. Hurrikane

***WoF STAGE 3 MOBLIST & Info***

STAGE 3 MOBLIST: MAIN TEAM: HISPIDUS: Provider and Above: 10 points CAPERON: Provider and Above: 9 points ITUMATROX: ANY: 8 points CAPERON: Young, Mature and Old: 7 points HISPIDUS: Young, Mature and Old: 6 points KINGFISHER: ANY: 5 points / Carries SHORT STRAW BONUS highest amount in a global...
  13. Hurrikane

WoF Stage Two spawns now in place!

THEY'RE HERE.........! OLA 66 38417, 41631 Phasm (mid to high maturity) OLA 66 39109, 41701 Mulaak'F (high maturity) Scaboreas (high maturity) OLA 66 39093, 42607 Phasm (low maturity) Mulaak'F (low maturity) Muluk-Hir (low to mid maturity) OLA 58 Muluk-Hir (low maturity) Mulmun (mid to...
  14. Hurrikane

You can STILL enter the WoF! Open to all teams.

We are in the second Stage of Qualifying but the score to beat so far is 8 points.... and the highest is 485. Lots of room for a well-performing (or lucky!) team to squeeze in there. The more teams enter, the more competition... and less people missing out on the unique experience of a WoF...
  15. Hurrikane

***WoF 2014 QUALIFYING HEATS Stage Two MOBLIST & Start Point***

Greetings to all teams who have braved the chaos of the robot invasion and those who are yet to show their talents. This is Stage Two, Part 2 of the Qualifiers. There are again TWO weekends in which your team can try to get a good score on the Stage 2 Moblist. Those teams yet to record a score...
  16. Hurrikane

***WoF 2014 SCORES & AWARDS***

Putting this at the top of the post now for ease of viewing. Earlier scores are shifted below. SEMI-FINAL RESULTS: USA vs DACH SATURDAY 21st MARCH 19:00 RESULT: DACH 1371 / USA 696 SWEDEN vs FRANCE SUNDAY 22nd MARCH 13:00 RESULT: SWEDEN 1422 / FRANCE 1089 GREAT BRITAIN vs AUSTRALIA...
  17. Hurrikane

Last call for wof qualifiers!

If you have a team but haven't told us a time you'd like to hunt, please do so. If you have yet to form your team, please do so. Time is upon us. These are the hunts confirmed so far for the first weekend. Teams are welcome to take part on either or both weekends to get the first Qualifying...
  18. Hurrikane

*WOF QUALIFIERS EXTENDED* Teams of any size have another week

That's right, teams of ANY SIZE are welcome to register for the WoF which now has an EXTENDED Qualifying period. Hunt the Qualifying Moblist (Stage One) either NEXT weekend, the weekend AFTER, or BOTH if you think your score needs improving. Then a week off, Then Two weekends of Qualifier...
  19. Hurrikane

FYI: ***WoF 2014 QUALIFYING HEATS Stage One MOBLIST & Start Point***

***WoF 2014 QUALIFYING HEATS Stage One MOBLIST & Start Point*** WELCOME to the first hunts of WoF 2014. ALL Teams hunt in each of two Qualifiers, each on a separate weekend with a separate Moblist. The score from both Qualifiers is combined to give that Nation their Qualifying Total. Those...
  20. Hurrikane

ARE YOU AS BRAVE AS WALES? Sign up your Country for the WoF!

The tiny but MIGHTY nation of WALES has entered the WORLD OF FIREPOWER in a bid to unsettle the big guns. This is what we call WoF SPIRIT. Want a piece of it? EVERY country represented in-game should be represented in the WoF! FLY YOUR FLAG WITH PRIDE.... Take on the WoF! WoF! There's...
  21. Hurrikane

*WoF Judge Sign-Up Thread* JOBS VACANT!

Hi to all who have Judged the WoF before, and all who wish to. This year a suitable reward is being worked out to repay your time and mental strain in recording dozens of globals for hours on end. As soon as it has been decided I will clarify:) If you wish to be an Official WoF Judge, please...
  22. Hurrikane

We Need Teams! Sign Up or miss out! WoF 2014 is here!

If you're from, or want to represent Russia, France, Spain, Finland, Portugal, Serbia, Norway, New Zealand, Turkey, Greece, Romania, Korea, China, Brazil, Mexico, and anywhere else on Earth that wants a chance at some glory... not to mention great prizes (to be announced) head to the WoF Team...
  23. Hurrikane

Black screen soon after Launch and "broken glass" effect

Logged on twice to try and use the repair terminal after a small deposit, screen went black (still showed cursor), sporadically showed the game again but like the screen was glass and had been shattered (lines converging on the centre) before freezing up completely to the blue screen of death. I...
  24. Hurrikane

Info: ***WoF 2014: RULES.***

***WoF REGISTRATION and INFO*** JOIN or FORM the team of the Nation you decide to support. (by signing up to the appropriate Team Thread.) DECLARE your choice for Captain. RECRUIT as many team-mates as possible. DIVIDE your forces into MAIN and SUPPORT. LIASE with Hurrikane regarding...
  25. Hurrikane

CALLING ALL COUNTRIES!!! WoF & Calypso NEED YOU!!!

WoF to the rescue! In short, it's like this. There is a serious and imminent threat to Calypso, and most government forces are deployed elsewhere. In the absence of a functional militia the powers that be have elected to utilize the most powerful force our civillians can muster; the combined and...
Back