Search results

1. M

Put your mind on the state of Entropia

Hey'all :) some blast from the past .. not sure if anyone will remember me, haven't logged in years. As to the issue of un-backed liabilities -- didn't someone at some point review MindArk financials and saw that they book "deposits" as revenue? That is, any time you deposit, you're basically...
  2. M

After a VERY extended break...

Also Back Haa, welcome back :) as it turns out, I've also decided to return. Not sure if anyone will remember me, but I've been in the game since 2005, played actively until 2015 or so, and haven't logged in for at least two years, even more. As for account access -- my account is still live...
  3. M

Achievement: Dead mining global

I normally don't bother posting my globals, but this one is a first for me :D
  4. Dead mining global

Dead mining global

5. M

Olerin Stone (?)

New ore? No mention on EF, PCF, Cyrene Forums, PEAuction or Entropedia as of today. Found on Cyrene, but posting on this forum (we all know where the community is :)) M.
  6. Olerin Stone

Olerin Stone

7. M

Selling: The Lucky Claim, Asteroid Mining Supplies Store

[SOLD!] To the lucky new owner.
  8. M

The shop is back on the market and is again available for sale. The price has been made more attractive than ever, so don't be shy to inquire :) Your chance to own a nice little investment property.
  9. M

Last call, had some interest, but still available :)
  10. M

Still available.
  11. M

Haha yep, thanks for pointing this out back in the day. Had no idea about this :)
  12. M

[SOLD!] To the lucky new owner. Stop by one of FOMA's premier mining stores one your next trip to the asteroid. Hello everyone, Unfortunately (for me) I decided to sell "The Lucky Claim", my asteroid mining supplies store. Just to be clear, this is Shop #31 on F.O.M.A. asteroid, two steps away...
  13. cndshopbug3

cndshopbug3

14. claim6

claim6

15. claim5

claim5

16. claim3

claim3

17. claim1

claim1

18. The Lucky Claim Asteroid Mining Store

The Lucky Claim Asteroid Mining Store

19. M

Time to sell our expensive toys?

You're way too late for the sell train :) '08 was the time to sell your toys, if you had any. I say just relax and enjoy the 'game'. Those that are new to this -- don't buy things you can't afford to loose.
  20. M

FYI: CND Space Tour!!!

And a great issue that was! :) Might not be the right place for discussing ET Mag, but what a great job you guys did. Awesome pics and vids wizz.
  21. M

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

Call it: Star City 1. This is distinct, it fits the concept of Entropia & Asteroid Resort in particular, and it also has an intricate connection with the distant colonist past / fits well into Calypso / EU story line ;) 2. You get a simple abbreviation (SC) that players can use to reference...
  22. M

FYI: Be careful when flying over Land Markers

It is the damage that you sustain when all the sh*t that the claim expels to fertilize the land hits your VTOL.. duh .. kinda like flying over a big fountain. Easy to tell by the color of the wreck.
  23. M

The New Space Ships

Thanks! If anyone is interested, also a short video of the new VTOL thing, poking around CND.
Back