Search results

1. M

Achievement: Dead mining global

I normally don't bother posting my globals, but this one is a first for me :D
  2. M

Olerin Stone (?)

New ore? No mention on EF, PCF, Cyrene Forums, PEAuction or Entropedia as of today. Found on Cyrene, but posting on this forum (we all know where the community is :)) M.
  3. M

Selling: The Lucky Claim, Asteroid Mining Supplies Store

[SOLD!] To the lucky new owner. Stop by one of FOMA's premier mining stores one your next trip to the asteroid. Hello everyone, Unfortunately (for me) I decided to sell "The Lucky Claim", my asteroid mining supplies store. Just to be clear, this is Shop #31 on F.O.M.A. asteroid, two steps away...
  4. M

The New Space Ships

Who needs hangars and old rusty spaceships when we've got the brand new VTOL? :D Just.... 1 ... gas up your bee 2. ... activate warp drive (first person view only) 3. ... and be no longer bound by Calypso gravity :D (note: optional warp drive required to get into space :D)
  5. M

FYI: Juice Machine Painting

Something juicy... Now, who's got one?
  6. M

Driving Around CND, Outside Of The Domes

"You've entered space without protection and died". Not this time! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge And some vids (sorry about crappy quality - I made original videos in full screen HD, so I had to compress the files from original 700 megs per 30 secs of video to...
  7. M

Buying: Corinth Marketplace Booth

Please shoot me a PM if you've got one on offer. - M
  8. M

Buying: Shopping Booth Or Calypso Shop

Need something small and inexpensive this time (mall shops probably wouldn't work). Corinth booth would be ideal. Please shoot me a PM if you're selling, me likey playing a shopkeeper.
  9. M

Space tow truck needed

As it happens, I've accidently parked my little car on the scorching surface of CND Asteroid. Anyone with a tow truck to help me get it back, before it gets evaporated by the solar wind? :D Click to enlarge
  10. M

Aircraft

A flying nut in me is quite excited over the possibility of having aircraft in the EU soon. How badly do you want flying vehicles? What are some of the features that you want to see, or already suspect the aircraft to have? Will there be flying vehicles for PVP? ;)
  11. M

CND Healing Service

Taking a break from my usual CND activities, so I can gladly heal you up during your next asteroid adventure. I currently have EK-2600 and a bunch of eco faps and regen chips at my disposal. The only cost is decay. Online almost daily, usually 8 p.m. Calypso time and on. Send me a PM if...
  12. M

Question: Would you use beauty services on CND?

Hey'all, I'm thinking about adding a new hair salon to the lower level of "The Lucky Claim" CND mining store, and I'm wondering if anybody would be interested in getting a new hair style or hair color while on CND? Thanks in advance, Masta
  13. M

FYI: OA-101 (L) crafters

Just a shout-out to all OA-101 (L) crafters there, if you're planning a crafting run any time soon - give me a shout. I'm looking to stock up my new CND store, so I can buy all yer full tt amps in one big pile (up to 30 amps at a time). Don't wait for teh peds to come from auction, or pay the...
  14. M

Buying: Oa-101 (l), ma-101 (l)

Looking for some basic amps, can take 20 full tt OA-101 (L)'s or more! Save the auction fee and get your peds instantly :yay:
  15. M

FYI: "The Lucky Claim" - New Asteroid Mining Supplies Store

------ Special offers: M/OA-101, 101 (Light), 103, and 104 amps, all below CND auction lowest. Also, discount ores!
  16. M

Secure boxes.

This may have been mentioned, but if not, I want to through it out there to MA that having password-protected low tt and inexpensive boxes could give rise to a nice courier service in EU.
  17. M

FYI: Mining Equipment Crafters, Save Big On Auction Fee

Just a shout-out to all mining equipment crafters out there: "The Lucky Claim", a new CND mining equipment store is looking for suppliers. If you're crafting amps and/or other mining equipment, please consider either selling your goods to the store on regular basis, or placing them with the...
  18. M

Buying: Mining Amps

Heyall, I'm looking for supplies for my CND store! Currently looking for full tt: OA-101, OA-102, OA-103, MA-101 and O/MA-101 Light, as well as high end finders and enhancers. Give me a shout if you're selling any. I can buy in bulk. Cheers, Masta
  19. M

Buying: CND Shop

I'm looking to buy a shop on CND, preferably closer to the teleporter. If you're selling one, plz shoot me a PM, and we can discuss the details. I will pay in PED right away if the price is right ;)
  20. M

Buying: Jzar Precision Scope

Would love to get one (or two), and preferably with low tt
  21. M

Formula For Auction Transport Cost Between Rocktropia and Calypso

Not sure whether this is already known, or if it is the same as Calypso-CND, but if somebody needs it: Transport cost (in ped) = 1.0 + 0.23 * (TT Value in PED) When buying in auction from a different location, transport fee depends linearly on the TT value of an item (it costs 24 peds to ship...
  22. M

I'm One Of The Robots Now...

...but darn, I'm just a Generation 1 Drone. And apparently, I can inflict some damage without firing a single shot. Watch the full size HD to see the details. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx1C8zmEO7A P.S. sorry if this is a known bug - a quick forum search was futile. P.P.S. no, that guy...
  23. M

How eager are you to try out the new planets?

As the new and exciting worlds such as Planet Cyrene and Rocktropia are about to become parts of the Entropia Universe, I'm wondering if I could ask the community the following questions: How eager are you to try out the new planets when they are released? Also, have you pre-registered for...
Back