Search results

1. LongDrink

some feffs..

i wanted to buy korss but didnt got enough money, so i went to try my luck and loot 1. but didnt got 1 i got 2 :) btw my firsts korss what i hav got. :yay:
  2. LongDrink

CoA - little sochunt

so we desided to go kill some formicacidas it was pure FUN!. :yay:
  3. LongDrink

Little trip in CND

got first global at team. then i went try some hunting alone got nice silent global. that was my first esi in this new vu when they changed those esis. 3th and 4th came very sort period of time and got lots of almost globals too im very happy at this hunt trip.
  4. LongDrink

nice and fast :)

Nice little hunt :)
  5. LongDrink

LD & hegas little hunt trip

Finally got jusi mk2 what i hav tried to loot. :wtg:
  6. LongDrink

CoA- Little Sochunt

7. LongDrink

YEY second mining global!

yeah got second mining global :)
  8. LongDrink

yeahh more globals

got this one today :) :wtg:
  9. LongDrink

atleast Some globals

hunted end of last month in CP and got some globals. first global in cp. teamed up whit some guys in cp. Got first solo global in loong time. ..and in calupso this month. got this couple days ago whit hega. got this last night it camed in good place :)
  10. LongDrink

CoA - first sochunt in 2k7 globals.

It was fun hunt trip :yay: forget to move loot window so cant see whos was in team. :rolleyes:
  11. LongDrink

CoA LD & hegas little hunt trip

Click to enlarge First team global in this VU whit 2 of us. Click to enlarge Hega got funny bug, he got armors under clothes :laugh:
  12. LongDrink

Coa - Yea first global in this new VU

Click to enlarge damn i miss those peds : :rolleyes: But still Global is Global :D
  13. LongDrink

CoA - Atlast my first mining global :))

Click to enlarge atlast i got my first mining global :) :dunce:
  14. LongDrink

Coa LD& hegas 1 day globals (still not Hof)

Click to enlargeClick to enlarge still not that HoF! :D
  15. LongDrink

CoA - little nexnecis fun

Click to enlarge and little earlier got almost global ~47 peds but that was good hunt trip
  16. LongDrink

CoA i love tiny troxies

mostly i got no loots when these come Click to enlarge then little later i got this Click to enlarge atleast i got my own back on that hunt :) :D
  17. LongDrink

CoA - little little global

Click to enlarge
  18. LongDrink

CoA - Sunday little sochunt

got 3 globals in ~20 min Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge that was good sochunt. everyone has fun (i hope :rolleyes: ) lets make better in next hunt ;)
  19. LongDrink

CoA 114 peds trox global

Click to enlarge nice little global (pistol is ewe-32) now lets try hunt that HoF :D
  20. LongDrink

CoA tripudion 71 peds

Click to enlarge nice little global ;) (still waiting HoF) :rolleyes:
  21. LongDrink

yeah first beacon

Click to enlarge yea my first beacon. :) i was just starting hunt when i founded this, i was like :confused: red arrow. Then i went next to it there was 3 drone 01 guardin it, so that was easy. ;) i want more those :D
  22. LongDrink

CoA neconu 104peds

Click to enlarge more globals coming (i hope) :D
  23. LongDrink

CoA and there comes 2th ESI

Click to enlarge Im conna love this VU :D
  24. LongDrink

CoA 342 peds snable old global

Click to enlarge yea my biggest solo global atm (still waiting my first solo HoF :rolleyes: )
  25. LongDrink

CoA trox manifest

Click to enlarge troxes are my favorite mobs. Click to enlarge and little later when kentril needed to go away ;) (nice picture on fap) :laugh:
Back