Search results

1. Pedra

Selling: Ranked Combat Knife Tier 4.3

The knife is now sold. //Pedra Pedhuntress Huntress
  2. Pedra

Buying: Trauma amplifier V

I am interested in a Trauma amp V. Preferably I would like to offer my trauma IV as part of the trade, but I am open for suggestions. Let me know if you are interested in a deal. // Pedra
  3. Pedra

not getting the intended dmg

I recently started to use my ranked combat knife+trauma IV. When I was out hunting today I realised that I do not get the advertised dmg. the info screen says that I should get from 35-70dmg from the weapon but I have several hits between 30 and 35. (the hits under 10 is my tagger) The...
  4. Pedra

Selling: Ozpyn RSB S1X2 TIR4.x

The Shortblade has great eco (2.941 with Trauma IV and no enhancers), and up to 51dps with enhancers in all slots and Trauma IV. Current TIR = 4.2 more info on the weapon here: Ozpyn RSB S1X2 Blade is close to min TT, might be a few pecs left. :) Knifefighter skills needed to use the weapon...
  5. Pedra

Selling: Nemesis (F)

Selling my Nemesis Nemesis is offering 10 more protection against all those imp/cut/stab mobs than Gremlin. And it has some basic protection for robots too. Full set, all pices are Tier1. Set is at full TT: 235ped Looking for around TT+325 SOLD find me here or ingame // Pedra Pedhuntress...
  6. Pedra

Buying: 6B plates

As the titel says, PM me ingame if you have a full set to sell. // Pedra Pedhuntress Huntress
  7. Pedra

Selling: Bicak Blix TIR5.6

Hi. Selling my Bicak Blix. Up to 70 dps with Trauma VI at lvl 26 shortblade! :eyecrazy: TIR6 yearly MU is over TT+3k (no data for month/week/day) Looking for around TT+2k Accepting ped and/or CLD as payment. Happy shopping // Sold
  8. Pedra

Huon 1325ped

My first hunting Uber. :yay::yay::yay:
  9. Pedra

Buying: SGA or ADJ Excavator

Hi. I want to buy an Adjusted Excavator, or a SGA excavators. PM me here or ingame if you have one and want to sell it (or if you know where I can find one) :tower: Thanx. // Pedra
Back