Search results

1. Z

Entropiafund Mining Mania *June-Juli 2017* 1700 PED prize pool*

Sign me up please: -- Zzuki --
  2. Z

Ark Underground mining tower. 4010 Zinc

My mining is Hot at the moment but I am plagued with crap ore. Just hit a 2.2k Lyst :eyecrazy:
  3. Z

-- Zzuki -- UL Lvl 2 mining log

Mining Update after 2nd tower. Total spent on runs including decay: 68884.73 Total TT return: 71282.74 Overall run return without MU: 103.48% Notes: I am surprised that I got another tower with my TT return being so high before the tower.
  4. Z

Ark Underground mining tower. 4010 Zinc

Wasn't expecting another mining tower. To bad it was on zinc but I can't complain :wtg:
  5. tower2

tower2

Ark Underground Mining Tower 4010 Zinc
  6. Z

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them)

Add me to the list! -- Zzuki -- These BP's are insanely stupid. And people who craft with them don't know how to do math.
  7. Z

Question: TT return, Hit rate etc

This is really good advice. I don't really care much for decay because I think it is factored into returns. But my personal log isn't really long enough to know for sure.
  8. Z

Question: TT return, Hit rate etc

From my experience you have to look at everything you do in-game. If you hit a hunting HoF and then go mining you most likely will have low returns. I am a firm believer in ~90% TT return across all professions. Some people will have terrible days in mining so they decide to craft a little then...
  9. Z

That makes me think that crafters are even more retarded than before. Who would pay TT+5000 for a BP that makes you lose PED? I am all fine for them to keep the BP in the game so crafters can continue to lose PED and blame the game for their stupidity. But I would like it if they did not drop...
  10. Z

Hmm... Very temped to stop mining for a while. My storage is full of ores that I refuse to sell at the current MU%. Looks like I am going to start the Puny hunting mission. I don't blame this on the mining event but I do 100% blame this MU crash on Explosive BP garbage... So lets do some simple...
  11. Z

Nissa's Mining Project

Good luck with your mining project. It looks like you are off to a good start!
  12. Z

Hello, I haven't updated this at all since I created it ~4 months ago. I figured I would give an update on my progress. I broke my rule #2 but now have enough PED float to survive in FOMA/Hell Total TT Spent: 39874.48 Total TT Spent + Decay: 41381.28 Total TT Returns: 39322.87 Pure TT Return...
  13. Z

Uber: First Mining Tower. 4.1k Alternative Rock

My first tower with my precious UL lvl 2 amp :eyecrazy:
  14. First Tower

First Tower

15. Mining Tower

Mining Tower

16. Z

I will try this out. On my current returns 32/82 runs were on taxed areas.
  17. Z

I know what you mean and I thought that as well. I currently don't have to PEDs to cycle there to make it worthwhile.
  18. Z

Hello, I recently purchased a UL Lvl 2 mining amp. I thought I would share if this purchase was worthwhile. I will try to update this on a monthly basis. Theories: I believe- 90% TT return over long periods of time regardless if on taxed land. Theories currently experimenting with- Double...
Back