Search results

1. K

Selling: Imported Assault Shotgun TEN Edition tier 5

the facts bits what you are sure off. its a fat lie to point out dps and dpp like this. one buyer may have a longer break and returning and have no clue about L enhanchers and will feel scammed..
  2. K

Selling: Imported Assault Shotgun TEN Edition tier 5

Smells like a little lie, or do you supply the buyer for free whit enhancer so long the gun exist?
  3. K

Selling: Mod Stark 6.5

forgot to offer you +10.001ped
  4. K

Pc: Imk2

mod stark dont sell at +20k. this time its out agein for +18k sb. looks like the seller have a hard time.
  5. K

Servers Are Down

so maby we can Discovery bombbelts, dynamits and niqabs :)
  6. K

Servers Are Down

is UTC time calypso time?
  7. K

Selling: Selling Omegaton Ranger Scope MK II and Adj Hedoc

offer tt+1k on the scope
  8. K

Selling: Skills

what MU % on evade? btw are you chipingq out all and krav game?
  9. K

Win the Spider LA - Land Grab - We need YOU!!!!

who is this retarded John moo snow? an unknown uber whit dad's Golden visa? he is not a longtimer in anyway.
  10. K

What would you do with your 200k ATH

we need more Hero's like crazy its for the systems best
  11. K

zoom in/out

is it possibel to get us an option "disabel zoom in/out on globals and hofs"? i wish i culd disabel the zooming
  12. K

What would you do with your 200k ATH

agreed to short
  13. K

ATH´s

yes im sure ROI comes from other players return and not mindarks profit...
  14. K

Selling: DOA Strikehammer UL Tier 5,2

offrer tt+7.5k
  15. K

Selling: Shadow foot M

almost 7 months old sell trhed :) u need al help u can get bump bump bump bump bump :dunce:
  16. K

What happened to the loot?

what loot?
  17. K

Inside info? The sky falling?

i wounder what he realy think about hes almost dead planet. its a shame this dead planets i Guess ris off the auction system make it. and time for travel.
  18. K

and dose New facts? #uber item drops # system lose money becus of cld's # worst return. gose in hand whit the # system lose money becous of cld. #flodding market whit high ul items. #the latest changes over the years make it no better Only wors # ma have Lost the spirit and become just gredy
  19. K

its verry simple i stat this before. its the cld´s destrying the system sins the roi dont come from a MA profit it comes from us the players. its just a evil spiral pointing down. ouer return shal pay the roi it means we get lower return, we stop or scale down what we doing and the roi sinks...
  20. K

Selling: Selling ADJ FAP tier 3.5

this fap shuld not go over 17k
  21. K

Selling: Hedoc Mayhem

tt+400 from me
  22. K

895 PED Molisk Young with Chronicle Armor

pffft, you can run out in the wood and not know exactly what you do and fall over a smal trox whit supermacy.. quess your max level cant be over 15 or someting for this to happend..
  23. K

895 PED Molisk Young with Chronicle Armor

let the dead necro be dead :)
  24. K

Achievement: Commando

i have noticc the same of the return aand are also selling out crafting skills. next step am i not sure of but i guess it will be mining skills. this dont holing any more. agreed on depo is out of question
  25. K

Selling: Modiefied Starkhov AS-117

cristmas is over long time ago.. :)
Back