Search results

1. K

zoom in/out

is it possibel to get us an option "disabel zoom in/out on globals and hofs"? i wish i culd disabel the zooming
  2. K

ATH´s

Have they get lost on the way? whats happening are they verry much more rare now then before and more low loots? its feel the same i still have to keep depo like before but the ath is missing.. Wher is thos daliy 20k troxes? 19k feffs? 12-25k scipps? 40k aurlies? all thos freaky 102 amps...
  3. K

shadow M

did anyone notic what the shadow pices from liquid auktion did sell for?
  4. K

mining program

entropia and 3de part programs. how is this, is it ok? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie-gtMLr82M
  5. K

Info: whats your opinion? ul item

first off how can seller like, hulk, stryker and simlar ppl be so way Lost on the market. they want what i have see +95k for imp mk2 and today the one from Ma sold for +50k Community have sett a price on it. is it market manipulation from ther side? and wher Do this price place MM? is mm a bit...
  6. K

Selling: full angel UL F

full angel f set for sell all is tier 1,9. full TT pm offer sold for +15k thread can be closed
  7. K

Selling: adj fap

sweet adjusted fap upp for sell Sb tt+1k Bo tt+3k fap is on full tt
  8. K

Info: mining foma

Do äny experians miners have a experians to mine and only sarch for ore whit level8 amps or is it better to sarch for both ore and enmatter. What i think is the enmatter find is low mu and the ore fins is good markup. is the best chois to sarch for only ore or both? and is a deeper sarch dept...
  9. K

desert vs urban

hi i wounder what you all think I most hunt prots and thinking of a camo arms urban or desert. help me what is the best chois?
  10. K

Selling: Evil amp

PM offer on Evil amp. full tt Cheers
  11. K

Question: Ml-35

Hi i wonder what you aall think off hunting and only use ml35 + dante on mob like proteron/LT´s/Eomon or levis. is it a bad ide? And what shuld u use if you wher around level 70 in both BLP and Laser. i just want some good advice. cheers /// Kasken
Back