Search results

1. kurtis

lucky~@v@~ahZZ BOOK

1st. attemp @ a 104 amp for my soc m8 MR. BOOK :yay: Click to enlarge
  2. kurtis

I Cant Connect!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ICANT CONNECT, FILED SUPPORT NO ANSWER, DID EVERYTHING SUPPORT PAGE SAID. GAME DOWNLOADER IS ALSO THE SAME, CANT DOWNLOAD THE GAME, why is this happening>?????????????????????????????????????? thank you
  3. kurtis

is PE down? i cant log on

hi is PE down? i cant log in. lastnight was ok to log in, but 2 hours ago i try to log and server was down? anyone else got this messg.? thank you
  4. kurtis

odenfield ventrical system

anyone need of a odenfield ventrical system, i got it off a thorifoid watcher. pm me here if u r interested.
  5. kurtis

Cnd Event Suggestion!

anyone had the same expierence as me ? i was up there last night for an event at dome 2. The shroom event, so it was supposed to be 21:00 MA time. i was t here at 21:00 and ppl had all gone in the # 2 dome. i went in and the dome had a message that said i m not registered and i had a few seconds...
  6. kurtis

a couple of hfs n globes:)

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  7. kurtis

selling full angle male

pm me in game or here, thx
  8. kurtis

24 hours!

i got 10 globals today. yea 10! and i really hunt like hell with my bro so. here it is. no pain no gain :)))))) ENJOY and my bro got 4 globies along the way which i will put em up later on this post too. :silly2: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  9. kurtis

Who Is That????

can someone tell me who that man is? his sliver bars looks pretty coool. can i have them too :D Click to enlarge
  10. kurtis

new MA is good!

spend the Whole day at nate with nothing for da past few days...........then new MA updated, went in and WOOT! 3 atrox globes, had din din n went back to nate cus no way its gotta be there !! WOOOT the second drone i croped was a HOF! i go to sleep now :silly2: forgot to give the credits to...
  11. kurtis

my first hoggie:)

this is my first hoggie globe :D Click to enlarge
  12. kurtis

drone with mkll n 2870

was playing around at nate valley n woot unexpected 02 globe :)))) with nice stuff Click to enlarge another armax globie at night :D Click to enlarge just got in n WOOT!! Click to enlarge
  13. kurtis

longu with pig:)

yep nice items with longu as u all know. i was @ akoz's land :) and very happy to be there but this one is a miss of date and cords :(( Click to enlarge
  14. kurtis

twins is down

twins server is down for me any one else?
  15. kurtis

3 for me today :)

i got two globals within 10 mins with troxies n head on to CND well globaling there is not hard! so 3 todya 4 me m8s:) thk uuu :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  16. kurtis

is me again:) 2 globes within an hour~

yea....been a few days with no hofs or globes. today within an hour 2 globs~ lol thk u lootius :D n amy~ Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  17. kurtis

2 drones in one day at the same spot!!

yep, got 2 globies today with drons:) a couple of globs always helped wouldnt u say :D cheers n good luck everyone~ Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  18. kurtis

snowQueen's incoming baby~

this is another globie addtion :silly2: the HOF is coming next wahahahaa..... Click to enlarge
  19. kurtis

today's glory~snow&kurtis now in space...

hi all :D we are now in sapce n wut do u know, another glob within 10 mins hehehe......keep em coming MA!!! but im dead.....wahahahaaaaa THK U thk u THK U~ YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Click to enlarge
  20. kurtis

todays argo young^l ots of these ??

yep, seems like they all fall out of argo's young :laugh: Click to enlarge
  21. kurtis

SNOWQUEEN'S drone1 amazing@@@ HOF^

yeah my soc m8 snow queen had HOFed on a drone1 with 800+ peds man thats amazing~ :D Click to enlarge
  22. kurtis

Kurtis bigcup's ATH~

totaly awsome to be on it and defintly will be more of me around :~ thk u ![/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]
  23. kurtis

angle harness, arms, thigh

im buying angle harness, arms and thigh, plz pm me with ur best price thx!
  24. kurtis

cant use mindforce stuff at tool bar!!

it happened to me these past couple of days already. both my TP chip and FOCUS chip are not working for some reason, i can activate it but i cant see it on me. it wont work! :confused: :confused: the only way to get it to work is to log off and log back on. i try this 4 times now today. does...
  25. kurtis

snow Queen da HoF^Master!

this is for my dear friend snow Queen. check this out ppl :D [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]
Back