Search results

1. borgaard

Doa Strikehammer tier 0 or 1

what the price of them now a days ? might look 4 one, but unshure where the price is atm. :scratch2:
  2. borgaard

Buying: Ml 35

Looking for a ML 35 tier "0" give my a message.. merry christmas :yay:
  3. borgaard

Buying: UnL Emik s30

Buying a small Unl Emik s30, so if anyone has a spare gun just yell out.
  4. borgaard

Free batteries to the card reader.

So every single time i use a tp up on foma, my game crash down... can wee pleace have a set of free batteries... i any other online game had a problem like that.. it would have been fixed within a few hours.. not within a few days.. what the heck... people on my FL "join" and "left" all time...
  5. borgaard

global/hofs

did anyone else notice that the main chat has been sleeping with global/hofs ? :scratch2: wunder if most people are on or break, or what happends :confused:
  6. borgaard

people computer setup ?

hi all, i was wundering.. i see some were nice sreenshoot from some people in here, what do u people use in hardware ? i were thinking of getting me a new gfx card, since i realy thing that whould improve the playing fun, but, well, what to pick... i need a card in the mid class of cash...
  7. borgaard

windows 7 and the black screen..

hi there, could need some help, i cant get any kind of screen bump from ingame, i only get a black sreen, i did try prtscr and then copy past, also i did try Snagit since i have that program in full (and payed) version. i know there are some treads about it, but i cant find anythink i the...
  8. borgaard

Stupid or just genius ??

More and more people skill out, i wunder if MA whant that ? i think its bad 4 the game, since i realy dont belive that newcommers are going to deposit alot how the game is now. makes me sad to see the selling tread. i know 4 myself, that i did alot more deposit 4 some years ago, as we didt...
  9. borgaard

Buying: Hunter Thigh F

buying hunter thigh F, just write, or pm me :) // Camilla DK
  10. borgaard

Buying: a camo arms riffel or a ml-35

looking 4 a camo arms Desert Stalker / Urban Stalker or a ml-35 to buy. pleace pm me a offer. and pleace dont come with some uber prices, would be waist of your time :cool: // Camilla DK
  11. borgaard

Buying: buy Hermes F shin guard

buying a Hermes F shin guard, or if there are none ;) ill buy a infiltrator F shin. pm, or write here. in game im normal at TI city. // Camilla DK GOT the shins, admin can close the tread. TY.. (damm that was quick ) :)
  12. borgaard

Selling: Unlimited Riker UL3

Gun is sold Selling this nice gun, Riker UL3. (tt of the gun is 2610 ped,right now ) Realy a nice gun for a lot of medium mobs, that also makes high Hofs, like feffoid, longu, small trox, drones,molisk etc. Economy: with A104 amp it does 4.18 dmg/pec (26.8 dmg/sec) with A105 amp it does...
  13. borgaard

Riker UL3

After almost 3 weeks hunting on esto and allo, with no hof at at, this litlle baby came up.. should cover some of the lost i had :laugh:
  14. borgaard

-=Danish Elite=- recruiting

Danish elite are now recruiting some more people, we are a small Soc of 7 members that atm are in top 50 (nr.36) witch is nice, but its not what we are going after,, our top goal is to have fun without to big looses (hmm dont no if that can be done,but sounds cool :D ) rules for joining is...
  15. borgaard

hof list today

so i just se that most of the hof list today is full of aurli and other big mobs.. makes me wunder how that can be.. :yay:
  16. borgaard

Renegade F

Anyone that an craft a "noob" Renegade full armor F, i would like one. but dont have all bp.. if any one can crafte a set, please write me a pm.. and yes, i now its a noob armor, so uber,s dont have to tell me that ;)
  17. borgaard

Free fapping with ek2600

well, as im running a bit out of peds,and whant to whait abit with the next big deposit, i whant to offer some fapping service with my ek2600 (42 heal pr click) (total medic skill is 11000,..im still a little noob :rolleyes: .) only thing you pay is the decay,and depending on the mobs you...
  18. borgaard

Full Salamander F

selling a Full Salamander F.. A damm nice armor, but after some stupid days, i need peds.. so.. ( i just hate not beeing a rich one ) price is tt+2.1k and bo is tt2.3k i have 1 offer at tt+2.1k so no need to come with any lower offers. pm me, since this isent any auktion :cool:
  19. borgaard

Salamander F

Looking 4 salamander F-tight - about tt+340 , harness, about tt +330 and gloves, about tt+150. or send me an offer in a pm.
  20. borgaard

imp korss 400

Selling Imp korss 400L ( tt is 1049,57 ) Price is @190% or pm me a offer but dont offer under @185, would be wast of your time ;)
  21. borgaard

The Feff. dream team did it again

well. dont realy cant say that mutch, but ey, i think these mobs just love us. Gz to Huntrezz. gl to all. // CamillaDK btw. the imp korss will be sold at twin, or in here ( pm me ) offer from @185% and up.
  22. borgaard

A little Longu with opal

after a nice little hunting i got this little baby :D have been hunting alot, but this is my first opal in a hunt loot. gl to all of you. // CamillaDK
  23. borgaard

selling imp koss + A-3 Justifier Mk.IV

selling imp koss + A-3 Justifier Mk.IV tt on the imp koss was last time i used it 1500 ped so it has a looong hunting time left.. if any need 1 of the 2 weapons, just pm me, or best of all, talk to me ingame, Ava name CamillaDK ( staying at corinth ) price is close to peauktion 4 the mk, but...
  24. borgaard

Another 2k+ on feff.

well. the 6th this month we got a realy nice team hof, and today we went home from cnd, almost broke, and low decay on our koss 400, so we did whant to try and get a new koss 400 L, and damm, we did get a koss again, and, ermm some "ped" also came along.. gratz to team mate "Huntrezz" //...
  25. borgaard

2k+

A bit of team hunt did pay some back ;) Click to enlarge gl all other. and gratz Huntrezz ( we did share )
Back