Search results

1. S

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them)

Add me too Sarian Light LeForge
  2. S

huh?

Hiya Thats normal now in the new not changed mining system i got alot runs with 25-35 NRFs in a row most runs ends terrible at 60-75% tt back and then someday the bighit comes to you and one run ends then in 350% tt return :) You need now alot more patience Greatings Sarian
  3. S

Mining Returns since Start with Excel Sheet

Heya Miners So again a little update did some break cause of the badloot period i got What should i say the Month after the Tower was a pain in the ass mostly all runs Ends at 65-85% TT Return in the red down Close to the Magic 90% TT Return hope my luck Switches back soon :) Greatings Sarian
  4. S

Strash Streams Project Unlimited level 5

Heya Strash Nice Returns i see i follow you in Little steps :) Good Luck for your next 100k peds Greatings Sarian
  5. S

Hiya So another Update after Overall 250k cycled now My Suggestion for me dont craft your own Amps i lost nearly all Profit i made with Mining :) Next update then September will try to stay on mining now Greatings Sarian
  6. S

Question: A Mining Run?

A 500 Drop run takes around 6-8 Hours with Drilling the Foma Runs around 3-4 hours Need a Little longer on planet im mining by foot dont use vehicles :)
  7. S

Question: A Mining Run?

Heya I do in my runs around 300-500 Drops with Lvl4Amped / DClass Amped Single drop When i mine indoor Areas mostly around 1000-1600 Drops with lvl2/3 Amps Greatings Sarian
  8. S

So a Little Bump for the Update Next One Follows Greating Sarian
  9. S

Hi I Mostly mine on Calypso did some Foma runs to unlock the last 6 mining challenges but left now after the 2nd Tower Foma drained me to fast :) Will update the Log at end of Month then . Greatings Sarian
  10. S

Hi again So i plan to Update this then every Month or after Huge Hofs :) Greatings Sarian
  11. S

Heya TOTAL PEDS SPENT is my input what i spent so far TT W/MU LOSS/GAIN is the gain value i got from the Ores So my Overall Profit atm around 6,3k Peds :) Looks Little curios cause i track the Runs and my Auction Sales seperatly Greatings Sarian
  12. S

Hi again So i started to track all my Returns with a nice Excel Sheet from Tj Mining Log Results so far after 1 Month mostly with Preamped Finders and Amped lvl3 lvl5 Little differnt in Sales cause of some Ores in Storage and some stuff sold for Higher Markup then calculate in the run Sheet...
  13. S

Needed Markup to Cover Amps

Hi all Miners Question is 119,12% Avg Markup of Sales enough to cover the Markup for Level5 Amps when i buy them for 107-108% ? And is it really a bad choice when lets say 10k cyled Peds with Level5 Amp and 2k Ped TT loose to better Switch Amp down to Lvl2 to reduce loses or should i better...
  14. S

80K ATH Claim

Your right its a Story of how many Peds it can cost do do High Lvl Amped Mining and i dont know how many Peds this guy alrdy spend on his run but the guy told it in Rookie Chat what equip he use. When i do a D-Class run in Hell/Foma i spend 12.000 Peds in a Run and come back when ist a woorst...
  15. S

80K ATH Claim

Hiya So i where online since he get it yesterday and can tell you he used a Tier7 F105 Finder with Lvl12 Amps So you all know how much it costs to do only a single drop Lets say he did trippledrop on Ark then its 48 ped pro Drop and droped 2000 Probes on Underground thats alrdy 96K Peds...
  16. S

Project Unlimited Level 4 Amplifier Log

Hiya Showtek Damn you got the same shit results i got since October 2013 but for me the curve goes up now at May 2014 Did you mine on Planet or mainly Foma/hell/Underground ? Greatings Sarian
  17. S

Sarians Mining Rookie Finder on Foma/Hell Log

Heya I Know the cycled Peds are much to low only did this test so maybe some Starters reads it and avoid mining on Foma/Hell But what i find out with this test is for me with this new mining System my TT Returns are caped around 66% now matter how much i cycled . My current 1000 Drops Normal...
  18. S

Hiya Again So i Stoped this Little test Returns are to bad Going back to Planetside mining Greatings Sarian
  19. S

Question: Thoughts on the new mining system

Heya Voted for Sub 75% and i wait for the Magic evenout Hof Greats Sarian
  20. S

Hi All So i do a Little Experiment will do mining Foma/Hell only with Rookie Terramaster unamped Results so far all Pure TT Returns Foma Run1 C:102.62 R:41.10 40.05% Run2 C:102.81 R:66.34 64.53% Run3 C:102.79 R:62.82 61.11% Run4 C:104.33 R:79.53 76.23% Run5 C:103.13...
  21. S

Mindark increasing the cost to mine

Heya Wish i could even reach the 70% TT Return i stuck again at 60% Planetside mining Tryed a Foma Run today and it Ends at 39% TT Return after 2k unamped drops So when MA didnt change some really soon i skill out and quit this shit :mad:
  22. S

My mining last months

Hi Same shit Returns im at 76% TT Return now after 125k cycled with lvl3/5 and lvl7 amps This bad Returns starts here January 2013 where it Drops TT Return 10% and gets really bad after the VU 14.3 where im now constantly geting runs with 60-75% TT Return. What i hate on this is always when...
  23. S

Heya I Know that i Need MU of 20% or more to BE or Profit with lvl5 amps thats why i used them only on Nicks/Alt at the time where the mu was at 140% or Energized/Dianthus with 160/300% yes Dianthus had so a nice MU last year :) What i dont really understand that ist not possible anymore to...
  24. S

Yeah maybe ist 90% TT Return but when you Need to cyle more then 100k before get the 90% thats to much for alot of Players not everyone have so much ped to spend . Before the changes my Pedcard of 8k was enough to do lvl5 amped mining runs and now ist hard to stay Alife with this 8k i lost now...
  25. S

Heya My Problem is how can you adapt that bad Returns only way to do it is stop mining and this cant be the right way when all miners stop mining what the craftzers then do ?
Back