Search results

1. Zefram

CP sale coverage on one of Germany´s biggest Game websites

Article on pcgames.de http://www.pcgames.de/aid,702417/Entropia-Universe-Spieler-investiert-ueber-300000-US-in-virtuelle-Immobilie/PC/News/
  2. Zefram

CP sale article on German newspage

http://www.dnews.de/nachrichten/netzwelt/160635/rekordbetrag-virtuelle-raumstation.html Contains a few flaws, but still covers it :)
  3. Zefram

So MA/FPC is not at CES 2010 - lets meet in Vegas anyway !

Hi everyone, as we know MA/FPC is not gonna be at CES with a booth next Jan. Hmmm, so what ! Lets meet during the CES weekend anyway and have some fun :beerchug::dance: I am gonna be in Vegas from Jan. 8th-16th since a friend from Berlin, Germany, who also is an EU player is flying over there...
  4. Zefram

EU Agency report warns about Multiplayer online gamers being ‘soft target’ for cybercriminals

Hey there, just found this More here http://www.enisa.europa.eu/pages/02_01_press_2008_11_20_online_gaming.html EU is mentioned in the survey and the report a few times.
  5. Zefram

Photos from the Entropia Universe stand at the IFA 2008 Convention in Berlin

Today was the first day at this huge (200k+ visitors) convention and it turned out to be quite good. Although we just have a small stand here and no terminals, people are very interested to learn more about the Entropia Universe. :) We also made a nice amount of interesting contacts with the...
  6. Zefram

My Trip to MA & Games Convention

Hi all, I just returned from my trip to MA at the Games Convention in Leipzig and as promised here are a few photos. First. Thats why I love Germany, its the serious car drivers heaven ;) Click to enlarge If you think something like "well, no big deal, my car can go even faster" or similar...
  7. Zefram

Games Convention in Leipzig next week

Hi all, I am going to visit MA at the Games Convention in Leipzig next week. Leipzig is only 200k away from Berlin and directly connected through one of our famous freeways :D so it won´t take long to get there :cool: Anyway, what I wanted to ask. Is anyone from or near Berlin possibly...
  8. Zefram

Wanna be an uber miner ? Then read this !

Hi all, after 3 years of constant and almost daily hardcore mining, I really need to change my activities ingame, because i´m über bored. Therefor I will put my focus on another profession and offer all my skills for sale. This will be a package offer, so you have to buy all at once or nothing...
  9. Zefram

Love Parade

Hi all, since it seems the Love Parade in Berlin gets a revival after 2 years of absence, I am just curious if anyone who likes electronic music and ever been there or always wanted to come before they got financial troubles, considers to visit Berlin in July and have a great party :dance...
  10. Zefram

Thanks !

I usually dont post any globals or Hofs, but this one had to be. Well, what to say. I am still kinda speechless, mainly because I had never expected such a find with my skills :rolleyes: :laugh: but it seems MA is always good for a surprise :D Thanks ! I am very very thankful for that...
  11. Zefram

Someone will be kinda rich soon...

Just read a news article on a German news site. Theres a guy with incredible luck selling a car on ebay atm. Just an ordinary Golf 4, with something, for obviously many people, very special...the former owner was the new Pope Benedict XVI. (aka Josef Kardinal Ratzinger). From what I read he...
  12. Zefram

Hi all !

I finally registered today....so...Hi all :wave: :D
Back