Search results

1. Z

Price check on some gear

Hi, Haven't logged in EU for years, so I want to gauge the price of some stuff I own. 1. Adj AS97 Tier 1.9 2. Omegaton Detectonator MD-50 tier 4.9 3. ME/05 SGA Extractor, Tier 2 Thanks in advance.
  2. Z

Selling: Adj. Starkhov As97 T1.9

Selling Adj. Starkhov AS97, T1.9 TT+3k Remaining TIRs: T3- 140 T4-117 T5-76 T6-89 T7-100 T8-82 T9-62 T10-89 Pm, if interested, thanks!
  3. Z

Selling: Level 2 unlimited mining amp

Selling this little thingy, because I have no use for it anymore. 9k flat instant buyout, open to offers. PM.
  4. Z

The robot menace has become anti-aircraft capable :D

I dont know if this is old news but I've discovered, that since the last few updates, if you catch aggro from a robot (drone, warrrior etc), and enter a VTOL/Quad, the robot won't deaggro anymore, and is going to continue blasting your aircraft. You also gain "spacecraft pilot" skill from it...
  5. Z

Buying: Looking to rent an unl blp/laser rifle.

Hey, I'd like to rent from someone preferably an adj V1, or a v2 for a few weeks. Open to other options too. Collateral in ped, no bullcrap. PM if interested.
  6. Z

Buying: Mining amps in bulk!

Looking to buy mining amps in bulk. 40-60 level 5, 7, or 8 per week, depending on circumstances. Can provide materials. PM me for details.
  7. Z

Selling: LWT-Rifle-Anatomy skills

I got some skills to sell. ~8400 LWT ~7300+ Anatomy 8055 Rifle Either bring your ESI for larger quantities - collateral will be provided for ESIS with up to 500TT value, or I will provide my own for smaller quantities. Will entertain all reasonable offers, but no lowballing please.
  8. Z

Crashing to desktop all the time, any ideas?

Hi all, I don't even get to see the login screen - after pressing "launch" in the CL, I get catapulted back to desktop with an error (not the "side by side" one). Anyone else with a similar problem? I got a C2Q system, 2GB RAM, with Nvidia GTX275, running winXP.
  9. Z

Ce3

http://kotaku.com/5181227/first-footage-of-new-crytek-engine :D
  10. Z

Selling: Vat100 Mentor Edition

Hi, I got a VAT 100 ME for sale. Best used with FiRaCo Beast amp. Can dish out some really good DPS, and is a very good skill builder. PM me with an offer, if interested.
  11. Z

PC:Dante

Hi, I'm curious how much one of these could set me back, these days? Thanks in advance.
  12. Z

Reality check

Ok, I think I've never written such post on EF so far, but all these subtle and blatant rants/whines about the recent changes "inspired" me to "publicly" state a few things that have been on my mind for a long time. This might sound as a rant about whining players, but it isnt meant to be like...
  13. Z

Imp FF ARR - 8000

Any ideas about the price of the subject please?
  14. Z

Taking offers: Full M Ghoul

Edit: Subject sold, thank you for your offers.
  15. Z

Ghoul footguards....?

Apparently, there is no Ghoul footguard BP in blueprint book. Whats up with that? Same story as with PotE armor? Devs forgot Ghoul armor exists? Is it gonna be a 6 piece armor, that's considered "full"? Highly doubt it... Probably gonna have to use some crappy Ghost (L) guards! :mad: Asked...
  16. Z

B: Fap 69

Buying the subject. Pm me if you got one please.
  17. Z

Well done with the windowed mode!

Gave a little spin to EU in windowed mode. Works flawlessly. It is one of the best technical improvements to EU so far, in my opinion at least. :) Posting this while testing. :D Well done MA! Edit :Oops, Economy forum, my eyes, aaargh, please move this where appropriate :(
  18. Z

Buying Ghoul Harness M round 2!

See subject. Last missing part of my set. Hit me with offers please, via PM. Thank you.
  19. Z

Opinion needed: Fusil charade

Hey, I'm considering a possibility of using unamped fusil charade, instead of my trusty amped mk2, since i can get pretty similar results. My current minimum damage with amped mk2 is 20.1, with unamped charade - 18.0 So, yes or no? Has anyone gone this route? Is it worth doing? Thanks! PS...
  20. Z

B:Ghoul Harness!

Buying a Ghoul Harness M! Drop me a pm. Thanks.
Back