Search results

1. C

Web designer for hire :)

Hey guys, I have been designing websites and doing all sorts of jquary and javascript for over a year now. Recently I have seen that there are a bunch of people that have been looking for some sort of help designing or fixing code for their websites. If you would like to talk to me, my in game...
  2. C

Selling: Full set JARHEAD (C/F) UL armor 100% tiarak texture on all fields

Hay guys I have a full set of JARHEAD (C/F) UL armor 100% tiarak texture on all fields. this texture is running at about 45 ped a field. Im open for offers. message me on the forum or in game. Kind regards...
  3. C

can you upload files

is there a way to upload files to the forum ? like pdfs, excel, and word docs ? if not, where is a good place to upload these so that multiple people can access and download them ?
  4. C

CrazedSlayer's pre-buy service

Hay guys, I have noticed from just standing in twins that a lot of people craft attachments or items and then just end up tt-ing them, either because the overwhelming amount with little to no market or they just want their peds back and are not willing to take th 3-7 days it would take to sell...
  5. C

picture trouble

I can not get my forum profile picture to show up next to my posted threads. any and all help is appreciated.
  6. C

just a test

yeah just seeing if this works
  7. C

screen capture device

Hay guys I'm looking for a free program to use for screen shots and videos. I'm currently running windows 8 so I can take anything. All help is appreciated. :)
  8. C

looking to buy a shop/price check

Hay guys I'm looking for a shop in twin peaks mall. Large or small. I'm kind if wondering what the price range is for shops of either size there now a days. All info and sales opportunities are appreciated. :)
  9. C

awesome paint supply

Hay guys and gals, I trade at twins for a several hours a day and mass a large amount of paint. I am looking to liquidate some of this or all of this stockpile (about 1k-2k peds in just paint ). I have a steady supply and can sell for well under MU for most colors ( and I have all of them lol )...
  10. C

Withdraw service ( are you tired of waiting 40-60 days ? )

I know there are a lot of people that want to withdraw but cant or wont because they either dont have 1k peds or they dont want to wait the 60 days to get their money. ( some have also just not got their money ) Well the answer will be here soon. I will be launching a website that will let you...
Back