Search results

1. T

Selling: laser weapon technology skills

Selling a total of 114.53 peds TT of laser weapon technology skills. You can have the lot for 900 ped total that's less than 790% MU thats a little more than the prce of an empty skill implant, The going rate for this skill is around 950% , I am just looking for a fast sale first to respond by...
  2. T

Selling: Teleportation Chip V

Hello, I am selling a Teleportation Chip V i am setting a SB of 2k and a BO of 3k Also willing to chip out and sell Translocation skill witch is the skill needed to use it. Thanks! Small change the auction rules instead of the auction being extended for another 24 hours after reciving a bid...
  3. T

Selling: Unlimited Breer M1a Blueprint and Unlimited Breer M2a Blueprint.

Selling both of these unlimited blue prints. Breer M1a quality rating is 2.5 Breer M2a quality rating is 67.6 Feel free to make any offer on either blue print or both by pm or forum reply. Thanks!
  4. T

What planets have free starter items?

Hello, I am going to check out all the other planets and i was wondering what planets have the missions that give the starter items like weapons, healing tools and vehicles ect. So far i know of ark and cally having those missions and you get a Pod a car and weapons, tools clothing ect and i...
  5. T

Buying: Nemesis (M) Armor Full Set

Hello, Looking to buy a full set of nemeses (M) armor, Please contact me by pm with a price and we can haggle :) Thanks!
  6. T

Nemesis (M)

Hello, Whats the going rate for a full set of Nemesis (M) please? Thanks!
  7. T

Selling: Full Gremlin (M) armor set Great Tier rates!

Selling a full gremlin (M) armor set http://i.imgur.com/A2bEDOl.jpg Great tier rates, I collected the armor over time based on tier rates. I am looking for TT+350 Thanks!
  8. T

Isis LR63 Unlimited Tier 5

Hello, Looking for a price check on an Unlimited LR63 teir 5 please. Thanks!
  9. T

Level needed for 100% on Teleportation Chip V

Hello, Dose anyone know what level is needed for 100% accuracy on teleportation chip V please. Thanks!
  10. T

Buying: Teleportation Chip's 3 and 4

Hello, Looking to buy Teleportation Chips 3 and 4 please :) Thanks!
  11. T

Teleportation Chip VII

Would love to get a an idea of a fiar price for the Teleportation Chip VII. Thanks!
  12. T

Buying: TT=15 Ped of translocation skill.

Hello, Looking to buy TT=15 ped's of translocation skill, Happy to pay the going rate. Thanks!
  13. T

Buying: Hanger Any Location.

Hello, Looking to buy a Hangar any location please PM me with offers. Thanks!
  14. T

Teleportaion Chip V

Hello, Any idea of the going rate for a Teleportaion Chip V please? Thanks!
  15. T

Question: Failed Message when hunting

Hello, I seem to run into this problem often and after trying out so many things to fix this i'm just wondering if it is really a problem my end or if it is a problem with the servers. My shots will freeze form time to time and no shots will fire for a few seconds then a load will fire at one...
  16. T

Buying: Buying Omegaton A105 Energy Amp

I am looking to buy a Omegaton A105 Energy Amp If you have one and want to sell it please let me know :) Thanks!
  17. T

Buying: Buying Riker UL3 Unlimited

Looking to buy a Riker UL3 Unlimited Rifle. Thanks!
  18. T

Dark Skin After Free Avatar Appearance Change

Hello, My avatar is basically black, I selected him to be white when i used the free avatar appearance change i even selected a few shades whiter than the default selection, I hear i am not alone with this, Even the NPC's are now black lol. Do you think it will be fixed or is this how it is...
  19. T

Dark Skin After Free Avatar Appearance Change

Hello, My avatar is basically black, I selected him to be white when i used the free avatar appearance change i even selected a few shades whiter than the default selection, I hear i am not alone with this do you think it will be fixed? Do you think we will get another free avatar appearance...
  20. T

Buying: Buying Breer M2a Unlimited

Buying Breer M2a Unlimited Rifle : Breer M3a also. Thanks! Due to lack of response on the breer M2a i have decided to look for the breer M3a also.
Back