Search results

1. MistyDawn

Selling: 14k EFD

Selling 14k EFD for 50peds That's an incredible credit-crunch-tastic 280 EFD to 1 ped :yay: pm or post here.. Thank you. :)
  2. MistyDawn

Selling: TI City Beauty Salon & Skills Package

Beauty Salon & Skills For Sale Due to real-life commitments and personal goals in 2009 I am sadly unable to continue as a Beautician in EU so am reluctantly forced to sell my Beauty Salon and associated Beautician Skills. Therefore, I would like to offer my salon and all my beauty skills as a...
  3. MistyDawn

Painting my apartment...

I did a search and came up with nothing :scratch2: Am I the only one who wishes to be able to paint my apartment? The walls are pretty drab and as for that carpet, it's shocking! :eek: It must be possible to come up with a way to paint my walls, if MA put their minds to it, surely? Oh, and...
  4. MistyDawn

So, you don't like Motörhead?

With the news of a Lemmy Army I was wondering who you would like to have your ass kiced by or whose ass you'd like to kick... Me, I would like Samantha Mumba to have her own place. I'd happily visit everyday just to get whipped.. :D
  5. MistyDawn

Question: Sigs breaking frame in pm's

Is there a way to disable signatures in my received pm's? I know I can do it in the threads but I don't want to, however I would like to in my inbox as some people that pm me have 500 x [whatever] signatures and these mess things up slightly. I don't mind so much the gaps around the edges...
  6. MistyDawn

OScommerce/CREloaded

anybody here familar with this? I'm stuck on making a new infoBox class, my PHP sucks more than my mining skills! any help would be appreciated, searched all related forums and nothing :(
  7. MistyDawn

Threads and Polls

seems to me that more than 1 or 2 threads and polls are being posted just for the sake of EFD and +reps... there are even a couple of polls which are duplicated somewhere else what do you think about this? is it killing EF and making a mockery of polls? :scratch2: oh, look, now I'm at...
  8. MistyDawn

1132ped OF-210

Click to enlarge promised myself not to post globals anymore unless something special and here is one of them. it's special to me as it's my first crafting HoF and it was just meant to be; was making some scanners when the OF-210 bp dropped with 1 click on it, I was about 3 clicks from...
  9. MistyDawn

Lomme

:birthday: Lomme, hope MA gives you a nice present, Love from us all, :beerchug: :grouphug: :beerchug:
  10. MistyDawn

1007peds uber?

mods: if uber has been changed please move, ta. Click to enlarge guess some people will be whining about an uber HoF on a Snablesnot, but I don't care, 1k peds is 1k peds :D was mining on cND with a soc mate and we got split up, we were both losing a wallet full of money on mining when I...
  11. MistyDawn

First Beacon

Click to enlarge Found my first robot beacon, should I use it with some chums and have some fun or try to sell it?
  12. MistyDawn

ones I didn't post yet

just bringing globals up to date: Allo Dom 162peds (was guarding a friend who was mining unarmed and unarmoured) Click to enlarge Feff Warlord 55peds (with Korss) Click to enlarge Hiryuu Mat 50peds Click to enlarge following pics are from just before VU: Exar Stalker 62peds Click...
  13. MistyDawn

yay! Serendipity

been waiting a loooong time for this one and it's finally here Click to enlarge it came at Great pro standing as expected but that took forever too, was at 3.0 HA for around 60k ammo (Merc) before it went up. other skills were: HG - 4155 RDA - 2843 LWT - 4531 Aim - 1927 CR - 1905 IRD -...
  14. MistyDawn

PE and ftp

Does anybody know how to get this dumbass Norton to allow ftp processes, PE wont update and my ftp software wont connect unless Norton is turned off, which isn't a wise move. I'm getting rid of it ASAP as it's a complete pain in the ass but in the meantime any suggestions would be appreciated...
  15. MistyDawn

another day at the office

Exar Prowler 51peds Click to enlarge Exar Stalker 62peds Click to enlarge These Exars have been kind to me lately but I don't want to outstay my welcome, nearly time to quit these and find something new to skill HG on, any suggestions? weapon of choice is Merc (proficient pro standing)...
  16. MistyDawn

Exar Slaughter

Been laying waste to Exars the past few days, feeling like the Buffalo hunters in the US in days gone by, all I need is a horse and a fancy hat :D Nothing exciting in loots just usual paint, FAP-28's, Pixie Harnesses, wood and assorted animal parts, oh and the all important cash... Exar...
  17. MistyDawn

Exar Dom and Bery

Click to enlarge 88ped Bery Old items: Crusho (19ped tt), En-knuckles 2 and Shogun Thighs plus some cash (49peds) Click to enlarge 79ped Exar Dom items: Neckbone, Skull, 2 Stinking Wood, Skin, 4 Turquose Paint, 1 Orange, Pixie Harness and some cash (72peds)
  18. MistyDawn

pk Village/Town

After seeing the fun and games in New Oxford it came to me that maybe a whole village/town dedicated to pk would be great. Something specifically designed for pk-ing, with lots of potential places to hide/snipe from etc. Maybe about the size of Hadesheim North side? Have revivals and other...
  19. MistyDawn

Snarg Prov 52ped including Chair

Neconu Mat 75ped & Snarg Prov 52ped including Chair I hate the stupid noises these things make so I had to kill it 'cos it wouldn't shut up :rolleyes: Click to enlarge I was glad I got a chair, because I needed to sit down with the shock of getting something from these usually bad looters...
  20. MistyDawn

Atrax are the best!

After running around trying different things for a week and not getting anywhere with anything, and skills becoming fewer and fewer I decided to re-visit Atrax Beach. Skills were flowing again and so were the peds :thumbup: Click to enlarge Only 74peds but most welcomed (and needed), thank...
  21. MistyDawn

113ped Horsie

Click to enlarge I hate these things so much now, they run around like Merps (except they're massive), sliding past you then back again but at least they don't make silly noises :) I hate them so much, I think I'll spend the next few days culling them :D
  22. MistyDawn

a dead horse

I was out playing with my new toy and thought I'd try Starland, yeah BIG Berys here I come :D only one problem though, I forgot to buy some Med Light Cells for Bravo to tag with :dunce: , to cut a long story short I got fed up dying from too many Stalkers (one is just about my max :scared: )...
  23. MistyDawn

First Mining Global is a HoF + 'Silent'

I don't normally mine, in fact very, very rarely but something told me to buy 20ped of bombs today, I only had 1 hit out of all of them :eek: It was a HoF but imo it was undeserved as 'only' 101peds :girl: Click to enlarge which was closely followed by this (helmet is M :) ): Click to...
  24. MistyDawn

yet another Argo dies (201peds)

These things should be near extinction by now, they must breed like rabbits. Is there no end of them? Click to enlarge I'm sick to death of FAP-5's (12) and FreanD Alpha's (9) but the iron is always nice to get. Think I will give them a break for a day or two :girl:
  25. MistyDawn

RDA at Adept Pro Standing

I'm posting this because it seems to unlock for different people at different stages and if the screenshots can help someone to work out what makes things happen then all the better. RDA message Click to enlarge Attributes Click to enlarge Combat Page 1 Click to enlarge Combat Page...
Back