Search results

1. Clam Jamphrie

Price Check Mayhem Shin Guards (F) UL

Hello Price Checkers. What sort of value do you think these may have? Many thanks :)
  2. Clam Jamphrie

Help: Error 12002

So, after many years absence, I thought I would pop in and see if anybody still wears Bear Armour. My first re-encounter with EU is Error 12002. Has anybody experienced this before and found a solution? I get so for with downloading Calypso but then get these messages that keep popping up...
  3. Clam Jamphrie

Help: Help us *insert name* you're our only hope.

I guess if you’re reading this then you are already somehow involved in the WoF. I don’t know if this message will get out there but I will transmit it anyway and hope it reaches those that could make a difference. I am only just coming up to my 7th name day, yet I have seen the birth of...
  4. Clam Jamphrie

World of Firepower - The Feature Length Motion Picture...of sorts

This is originaly posted in the World of Firepower thread but I thought I'd post it here to for those who may not be aware of or partake in the WoF. Enjoy :)
  5. Clam Jamphrie

Team Eudoria

I'm game :)
  6. Clam Jamphrie

Calypso Cup - Eudoria V's Amethera

Rather than posting in both threads thought it would be easier to start a new thread so both teams could respond. I'll post Eudoria's First draft of a moblist when we've... um... got one to post :D
  7. Clam Jamphrie

Monkeys have Birthdays too!!!

LALALALA Happy Birthday Sassyfer Sass Missmonkey tFtGHM1Qkhg :) Happy Birthday :)
  8. Clam Jamphrie

AGHHH! Need a new PC!

Hello fellow entropians, I was wondering if anybody out there would have any advice on a new PC. I have just found out that setting it on fire and throwing it off a cliff does nothing to improve the performance...hence I need a new PC. I know nothing about computers really and consequently my...
  9. Clam Jamphrie

Clammy Critters

Managed to get a couple of last minute entries in...moving house, new job, no internet....where is one to find the time...? excuses, excuses... Anyhow, here are my efforts...(although not the Walking Fortress...just for fun...and I didn't have time...)
  10. Clam Jamphrie

St Dew Drop day

Happy Birthday dude!!! ahhh that's what um...? 25years we've known each other now...? ...and it seams like it took that long to get you on the game...talking of which, fancy a cruise up City Road? :D Anyway, Hof good on your birthday, chavvy didlo! Are you having a birthday team hunt tonight...
  11. Clam Jamphrie

WoF Topic

Just a thread to discuss anything that has one foot in the WoF. For a example; Who are the favourites for this years WoF? Centech compiled some info and figured the odds last year...although I thought his showing of Team Eudoria at 75-1 was shocking ;P...
  12. Clam Jamphrie

FYI: Team Eudoria - WoFalicious

Well here we go again... I believe that most of the Eudorian team - 2007 semi finalists and holders of various WoF records - have either left the game, sold their skills or have gone to seek glory in other teams. As ever though Team Eudoria shall throw it's rather tatty, in need of repair and...
  13. Clam Jamphrie

Happy birthday Dew Drop

What have William Shakespeare, Lee Majors and Captain Dew Drop Iconoclast have in common. That's right, they were all born on the day after me...probably... After years of badgering, Dew Drop (Angus) has finally bought himself a new PC and is quickly becoming addicted to the universe we all...
  14. Clam Jamphrie

Happy Birthday Rooster Noob!!!

Happy Birthday Rooster! I've got you a lovely Orange jumpsuit for your birthday...I hope you haven't got one already... you're going to need it. Anyway happy birthday you born again noob :D J
  15. Clam Jamphrie

Champions League Deck of Cards

Hello avid Champions League patrons. I have been asked to start a thread asking for the players that have made it on to the Champions League Deck of Cards to post screen shots of their avatars here. I know what you are going to say...'There's already a thread on this, and I've posted mine...
  16. Clam Jamphrie

WROB's Glory and Stupidity!

With the introduction of support teams and subsequent support moblists in this years WoF there has been a dramatic increase in WROBS (wrong mobs). As amusing and confusing this is for the Judges, it has, however, no glory for the WROB offending team. For example, the 3k Feff. Nice HoF, Wrong...
  17. Clam Jamphrie

Banksy Bot

I'm not sure how many of you out there are familier with the works of Bristol's spray can supremo Banksy, but whilst making the WoF Qualifier banner I noticed that one of the bots was very much akin to the 'stencil-style' genre of graffiti so favoured by him. So much so, I popped off to a local...
  18. Clam Jamphrie

A happy accident

I seem to keep harping on about the WoF stuff I'm doing but in all honesty I seem to be taking one step forward and two steps back. I'm not sure why but I'm finding it difficult to get my head around this years WoF graphics. To those that may have perused my sketchbook diary you will know that I...
  19. Clam Jamphrie

Bear for a Silverfang?

Hello all! I just wondered if there is anybody out there that would be interested in doing a no peds involved straight swap of my full bear armour (minus the shins) for a Silverfang Starlight? I sold mine a couple of months ago and have regretted it ever since. In fact a couple of days after...
  20. Clam Jamphrie

One In The Face!

A friend of mine asked for a bit of help with her make up and here are the results. A top tip to anybody who hasn't done this before (this is my first attempt) 'Don't try applying delicate patterns around people who are messing around with rocket launchers'. The screen tends to wobble somewhat...
  21. Clam Jamphrie

Make up the Breakdown

So there I am, busy working away on some WoF stuff when the phone rings. ‘I need your help’ demands the ever demanding voice. It’s Sassyfer and she has just bought a make up mask and some cosmetics. ‘I want to try them out on your face’ says she. Not having a complete understanding of the...
  22. Clam Jamphrie

W and the F

Oh, well it goes to show how long I’ve posted in my sketchbook diary, it’s all this blog malarkey now. Ah well here goes… It’s been a while I know, but there’s not really been a lot to report. I am still somehow unemployed even though I have been applying for at least 3 jobs a week (to adhere...
  23. Clam Jamphrie

What's in your wallet?

Ok, so they say that girls are tidier than boys. Personally, I believe this to be nonsense (I know some pretty filthy girls... oo-er) However I have to say my beliefs may have changed somewhat when I saw my friend’s storage box. For example: Here is mine. There's never really a lot in it and...
  24. Clam Jamphrie

I feel like Obelisk...

I don't know how many of you out there have read the Asterix comic books, but right now I feel like Asterix's best friend obelisk, who fell into a vat of magic strength potion as a babe and was henceforth blessed with unlimited strength. Ok, so maybe that analogy is slightly over the top... but...
  25. Clam Jamphrie

Wtf

has anybody had this before? and if so why? I'm sure I havn't broken any laws of the game. Is this a technical error or am I just twat? please help! Click to enlarge P.S. I have contacted support but am awaiting reply, I just wanted to know if this is a common occurance.
Back