Search results

1. D

So I accidentally sold some stuff i never intended to sell....

Greetings everyone. ( Today I did something i never thought that i would do in my Entropia career. After loging in to experience the wonders of this marvelus game some call Entropia Universe, but witch i chose to still call Project Entropia. ) I found myself in front of a trade terminal and...
  2. D

So what happened to Hunterz and his kind

Well, how long has it been now, 1 year.... 2.... hell i dont know anymore, all i know is Mr Marco said he/MA was going to make a comment on the banned users soon, (in a tread from long ago). Well its way past soon, so what the fuck/faen happend to them guys or gals :scratch2: Would anyone else...
  3. D

Selling: Takking offers on full Thunderbird Male Sett 7/7 parts

Hi Seeing how i keep getting these requests from varius people about buying my Thunderbird armor, I have decided that i will take offers on it and if someone offers the right amount of peds, or something similar that i could use (Paradox sett Male, hint) i might be willing to let my beloved...
  4. D

Newsflash: Decoys are now cheaper than before

Woho!!! Decoys now only cost 25pec each, now get out there and trap some spiders :wtg: Or maybe they arent :laugh: are they :confused: damn you Sob :silly2:
  5. D

Newsflash: Decoys are now cheaper than before

Woho!!! Decoys now only cost 25pec each, now get out there and trap some spiders :wtg:
  6. D

Stack all feature

Those that want a stack all feature and sort by feature in storage raise you hand. Sort by "amount" "alfabethical" etc in storage and inv
  7. D

PC: Thunderbird M sett complete with foot guards

What does you guys and gals think this armor is worth after the recent VU ???
  8. D

Selling Thunderbird foot guards female.

Price tt+550 first one gets it :yay:
  9. D

PC: Thunderbird footguards Female

So, what do you think its worth ????
  10. D

S: Thunderbird Male

Hi I'm considering to sell my Thunderbird Male sett. Not in a hurry to sell so bids will start at OB: tt+10k BO: tt+15k Now bump (flame) way all you like in this tread, i dont care :D
  11. D

Should i change proffesion in EU...?

Hi there, (to those of you that may chose to read this) In the recent months ive spent a lot of time thinking about what EU means for me in terms of fun/ cost of playing. After the big skill nerfs i havent really been able to feel that i'm able to make any progress in there. Ive now gone from...
  12. D

AS-129 + dante + a few peds for a mkv

Hi In the spirit of laser i'm offering my as-129 + dante and a few peds that can be worked out, in a trade for a mkv. PM with offers if you feel like switching :)
  13. D

S: paradox helm M

Selling paradox helm M auction.. lets call it an auction :) OB: tt+600ped BO: tt+800ped when OB is meet the clock will run for about 24 hours then it will be closed...
  14. D

Necondu provider, provides :) (items)

Finealy something decent of a necondu for me :yay: Bond i'm not coming up to CP this week :silly2:
  15. D

B. either Mkv or Adj Hero

I'm looking for either of these guns. please pm with an offer if you have one for sale.
  16. D

PvP4: Minor tp chip, attacker :)

Best item ive looted in ages, wohoo!!! :yay: Followed by a usefull blp amp right after :)
  17. D

The "Rig" in pvp4

For the duration of 48 hours or so there is a rig in pvp4 Enjoy everyone :)
  18. D

S: Thunderbird Male

This fine sett is now for sale. Opening Bid : tt+10k Boyout : tt+20k This auction will end when OB has been meet and when the opening, or following bids has not been raised for 3 days. The auc may also be cancelled at any time, and i reserve the right to not sell the sett to avatars whos...
  19. D

PVP 4 Bugged ????

Is it just me, or are there somthing wrong with the new pvp zone. Ive encountered several avatars in there whitch i was not able to hurt at all. It gets kinda frustrating when youve tried to pk 20+ avatars that wherent flagged for pvp. Is it just me, or have anyone else experinced the same...
  20. D

B: Fi/Ra/Co Angst

Hi I'm looking for some Angst amp's please pm or post here if you got any you wanna sell :)
  21. D

Everyone huint faucervix

Hi there You guys and gals should really hunt faucervix. Cause i really need some of the stuff they loot. SO GO HUNT FAUC:yay:
  22. D

5b plates

Selling 3x 5b plates. tt+390 per plate. post here, or pm me about where you wanna pick them up
  23. D

wtb: t-bird thighs M

pm me, or post here if you got any for sale :yay:
  24. D

cheap 2d plates setts

Hi there I still got a few 2d plates left in my storage. So in order to buy more champagne i'm willing to part with a full tt sett for 280peds. Cheaper than MV*
  25. D

Action: Starkhov as-129, x-mas deal

closed, having to much fun hunting segs with the 129 to sell it. Sorry jas, i truly am.
Back