Search results

1. S

Buying: Buying 0x0

Let me know if you're selling, send me a message on forums :)
  2. S

Achievement: Commando

After 8 years of off and on play, I've finally gotten Commando!
  3. S

Suggestion: Entropia Life Could have Avatars in less populated worlds so globals are counted

Is there a way we could crowd source this? Currently there are four planets without enough trackers to count globals: 1)Rocktropia 2)Next Island 3)Cyrene 4)Toulan I know the idea of having at least four clients running in each place is so noone can falsify data and pretend they got a global...
  4. S

Selling: Adjusted Resto and Jag SGA F set T1-T2

Jag SGA F set T1 and T2 - TT + 6750 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=110 Adjusted Resto Chip - Sold! Send me a message on forums.
  5. S

MA, don't remove Iron missions

Codex is nice, but the rewards are boring and the same for all mobs. They also don't reward any Stamina, Strength, Agility, etc. Removing the old iron missions makes the game worse. It would be cool to have both the codex and iron challenges. Or, make the codex have unique rewards by mob...
  6. S

Buying: Weak Argonaut Claw, FEN Edition

Send me a message in game if you're open to selling. -Scurvv Sityl LaRoux
  7. S

HoF: My first four digit!

My first four digit loot came at BLP Sniper level 58! It's amazing because I was just thinking that I was going to get to level 100 without a four digit mob :laugh: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  8. S

In default setups, what does pressing, 'F', do?

I think I must have changed up my keyboard commands. I see people talk about "spamming F," in regards to botters. I realized I've never used 'F' before, so I tried it and all I did was run forward. What is 'F' supposed to do?
  9. S

Recent Support Times Were Really Good

Just wanted to post that I had a support issue recently with two factor authentication and the response time was within 24 hours, which I was very happy with. I figured the ticket response team deserved a thanks. -Scurvy Sityl
  10. S

Selling: 1% share of Twin Peaks Bank

EDIT: Mods can close, sale pending. Selling 1% share of Twin Peaks bank. Average return is about 75-85 PED/month. You can see previous payouts here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W_oXlrbvJJ1TKLHPklagJPuBUUqy8t8oS28KFTpyO1c It's value is 7500 PED. It pays on the first of the...
  11. S

Selling: Adj Resto Chip and Mah'Ketta (F) Set

Adj Resto Chip - 1 pec/heal! - +4749 Mah'Ketta (F) - Great robot hunting set - +199 A/B/C pills - 15/230/102 of them - taking most offers
  12. S

Auto Loot Pets

Does anyone with experience know what the cost of running an auto loot pet is compared to using the pills? Do you have to keep feeding it for the buff to work, or can you let it run at 0%? Which method is more efficient?
  13. S

The Hyperbole-less Thread

This will be the thread with the least hyperbole of all time! I enjoy EU. I think it's fun to play. I like shooting monsters, completing iron missions and buying and selling things for good deals. What do you like about EU?
  14. S

Compet Payout?

Anyone know what's going on with this? If I understand correctly, the game is in it's fourth month of being live. I tried downloading the game last night, I did not find it as easy to play as other similar games. Mousing over a building should bring up a tooltip, but doesn't, you have to...
  15. S

Selling: Mah'Ketta (F), Corrosive II Chip, 6B Plate Set, 4A Plate Set

Selling: Mah'Ketta (F) Full Set: +225 or best offer Corrosive Attack Nanochip II (UL): +200 or best offer .6B Plates x 7: +15 each - SOLD .4A Plates x 7: +13 each - SOLD Also Buying: AUDs at 69.5 Compet at 110
  16. S

Buying: Compet Deeds

Looking to buy ~5-10 compet deeds. Not really sure what fair market value is, so just let me know what you think is fair/how many you are selling and we can set up a time/place to trade. -Sityl
  17. S

Selling: Dante

+1699 obo Forums or in game -Scurvy Sityl LaRoux
  18. S

Selling: Scurvy Sityl's Salubrious Sundries

Cryogenic Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition T0.4 - TT+1099 Combustive Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition T0.9 - TT+799 Corrosive Attack Nanochip VII T0.1 - TT+499 Electric Attack Nanochip VII T0.6 - TT+299 Combustive Attack Nanochip VI T0.0 - TT+249 Lokabhu Electrifier Sword T1.6 - TT+449...
  19. S

Space Idea: Nitro Boosts

Limited crafted item which costs between 1 to 10 PED per use which boosts the speed of the space craft by x% for x seconds. Would be great for pirates who want to gamble on a particular ship and for people who want to pay extra to try to protect their loot in space. Also provides something...
  20. S

Looking for BLP crafter who can run XI patterns

Send me a tell on PCF if you're able to click a level XI BLP pattern, I have some questions and potential work opportunity. Cheers, -Sityl
  21. S

Question: Katsuichi Determination, Adjusted

Does anyone know the materials required for it? I am at work so can't log on and look, but I'm dying to know. Cheers! -Sityl
  22. S

Question: Is Eomon Even Possible For Me?

I have Mah'ketta or Adj Pixie, .5b plates. 28 Evader level, 162 health. 57 dps. Adjusted Resto Chip and VI chip for heals. Are Eomon Young even possible for me, or am I stuck with longtooth? Cheers. -Sityl
  23. S

Question: Who has the highest profession level of any profession?

Anyone know? Has anyone reached level 200 in a profession?
  24. S

Question: Argonaut Gold Challenge

Can anyone link the info to this mission? Mission Text? Maturity requirements? Number of Kills or Kill Points? Rewards? Cheers! :yay::yay::yay:
  25. S

Buying: Adjusted Boiga UL

PST me if you are selling one, I'm looking to buy. You can contact me in game or on forums. -Scurvy Sityl LaRoux
Back