Search results

1. S

Help: Offering best Mentoring services!!!

I wane help you have fun in entropia and give you all the information you need. I can help you, teach you and show you the way to play have fun and increase your ped not decrease it while hunting. Its not a easy road, its not for evry1 but its possible. Or I can just help you whit small tips how...
  2. S

Selling: SELLING OZPYN CHON S1x1

Like the titel says if u want a cool weapon that has whit a A101 amp a eco of 2.974 mesage me
  3. S

COOLEST HEALER for decay

Wane kill the monsters faster? wane start having more fun hunting? Hire me as ur fapper. I got S.I Heart. Herb Box, Healing Chip III TP chip I, VTOL
  4. S

COOLEST HEALER in the house is here:D

if u want some1 reliable to heal u mesage me, i charge decay and tip only if u like.... i got tp chip, flying machine.... would love to heal u guys, normaly i healed on arkadia till now. http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?6337-Profesional-HEALER/page3
  5. S

Buying: Buying ancient red scorpio

Buying ancient red scorpio add me to friends and we can talk about price... Dont need it anymore, so tread closed, have fun all Whit respect, Stefan Bond Moldovan
  6. S

I wane fly up to the stars

I wane offer good quality service as a pilot, also if any1 needs: Engineering, Vehicle Repair, Mechanics, Electronics, Vehicle tehnology, i can offer service and get the skills for u... and u buy em at good price.
  7. S

Selling: Selling omegaton a101 amp

SELLING OMEGATON A101 AMP, i am waiting for your offers, in game name: Stefan Bond Moldovan
  8. S

I offer healing services on Arkadia

Hello all, Since new patch is coming and maybe some of u are thinking of visiting arkadia to. I wanted to tell evry1 i offer healing services on Arkadia, atm i use 4 herb boxes, so that is fast, cheap healing. Also only available 1s the offer, to first person who takes it, its also on ark...
Back