Search results

1. Eweee

Selling: Entropia Universe "The dawn of new era" poster

Selling Entropia Universe poster Startbid 1 ped BO 450 ped + transportcost Highest bid: 70 ped Poster is 100x35cm U pay in peds and I will contact my postoffice to see what the transportcost will be after the auction. I'm not responsible for the package once it's in the hands of the Post...
  2. Eweee

Selling: 3 x Entropian Magazines

Selling 3 Entropian magazine 001 Startbid 100 ped + transportcost Value of the three magazines is 450ped. U pay in peds and I will contact my postoffice to see what the transportcost will be after the auction. I'm not responsible for the package once it's in the hands of the Post Office...
  3. Eweee

Selling: Entropia Universe Poster

Selling Entropia Universe poster Startbid 480 ped BO 650 ped + transportcost Poster is 100x35cm U pay in peds and I will contact my postoffice to see what the transportcost will be after the auction. I'm not responsible for the package once it's in the hands of the Post Office. I have...
  4. Eweee

Selling: 23 Entropia Universe mini statues

Selling 23 Entropia Universe trox and longu mini statues Startbid 480 ped BO 740 ped + transportcost The mini statues are 7-8 cm high U pay in peds and I will contact my postoffice to see what the transportcost will be after the auction. I'm not responsible for the package once it's in the...
  5. Eweee

Selling: 40 Jolly christmas hats Evil skull face masks RESELLERS

Hello, This is perfect if u wanna resell them to christmas or halloween, or just want to have them as gifts. All is UL I selling this: Jolly christmas hats (M) tt+6 x 35 Jolly christmas hats (F) tt+13 x 4 Evil Skull face mask (M) tt+10 x 3 Evil Skull face mask (F) tt+7 x 2 total tt is...
  6. Eweee

Selling: Skills

Got some skills for sale, Anatomy tt: 11.14, u pay 842% (94ped) BLP Weaponry Tech tt: 14.12, u pay 984% (139ped) First Aid tt: 12.10, u pay 1850% (224ped) Anatomy tt: 62, u pay 854% (530ped) Geology tt: 11.31, u pay 1095% (124ped) Extraction tt: 15.56, u pay 944% (147ped) Ranged damage...
Back