Search results

1. Mercurio Morat

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

I've got to say, I'm looking forward to see how this works out :^)
  2. Mercurio Morat

Suspension of PFEU Operations

Hi everyone, It is my sad duty to announce the suspension of all PFEU events until further notice. For those who don't know who we are or what we do, we are an independent not-for-profit organisation which has hosted free weekly hunting events for well over two years on Calypso, almost two...
  3. Mercurio Morat

The PFEU Calypso Spear Races are back!

Race Results for PFEU Calypso Race #4 (Kessel Run) The results for the PFEU Calypso Race #4 taken over the Kessel Run between Port Atlantis north gate and Cape Corinth town centre are as follows: First Place: John Mack Walker Second Place: lucru lucrufoto foto Third Place: MAxime...
  4. Mercurio Morat

We're getting there, one planet at a time... :^)
  5. Mercurio Morat

Hi everyone :^) I know that this is, very much, the last minute but, irrespective of my somewhat "mercurial" tendencies, I am writing to announce the return of the PFEU Races to Calypso. The development of the procedures and rules for these off-road races was sponsored by Entropia Estates and...
  6. Mercurio Morat

What constitutes an act of piracy ?

I may be quoting Granny, later on, but this is also for Yoshii and everyone-else here who may, hopefully, find something relevant or useful in this... I think I'll start by acknowledging the point about different people doing things for different reasons (especially in PvP). Everyone is...
  7. Mercurio Morat

What constitutes an act of piracy ?

I think the kind of pirates who killed and enslaved on land were known as reavers. Often, pirates and reavers were the same people (e.g. the Ottoman raiders) because, whether at land or at sea, it's the same business of profit by taking life - which bears subtle difference to the kind of robbery...
  8. Mercurio Morat

FYI: Change of leadership: Lethal Brotherhood anti-piracy policy now official

Correction of broken link Subsequent to a reshuffle over at Entropia Forum, the link cited above is now broken (probably not the only one) and, so, here is the working link...
  9. Mercurio Morat

FYI: Change of leadership: Lethal Brotherhood anti-piracy policy now official

Recently, Wolf Jig Drakar stepped down as leader of the Lethal Brotherhood and there has, consequently, been a change of leadership. This has brought about a documented implementation of policy which is the culmination of a long campaign for change. The Lethal Brotherhood is now implementing...
  10. Mercurio Morat

FYI: Let's help MA design a spaceship!

Necessary Tools I tend to think that there is nothing preventing users (or anyone else) from designing assets for Entropia Universe in good faith. An initiative to help make the Entropia Universe environment more diverse and interesting could become the foundation of a viable modding community...
  11. Mercurio Morat

Info: The birth of the PFEU: a new interplanetary NPO in Entropia Universe

Hi Venture Bros, This is a weekly event held independently of any Entropia Universe society. :)
  12. Mercurio Morat

Buying: 2x UL [First Gen Electric Attack Chip I] at tt+38 PED each

One down. One to go... I've just purchased 1x [First Gen Electric Attack Chip I] today at auction. One more standing order for 1x [First Gen Electric Attack Chip I] remains to be filled. First in first served.
  13. Mercurio Morat

Buying: 2x UL [First Gen Electric Attack Chip I] at tt+38 PED each Bump number 100
  14. Mercurio Morat

Buying: 1x UL [Electric Attack Nanochip II] at tt+79 PED

Buying: 1x UL [Electric Attack Nanochip II] at tt+79 PED Bump number 100
  15. Mercurio Morat

Info: The birth of the PFEU: a new interplanetary NPO in Entropia Universe

Change of Name Announcement: The PFC Hunts & PFA Hunts are being renamed as the PFEU Hunts. The PFC, or People's Front of Calypso, has been known to many for the free weekly hunts on Calypso and via the PFA operations on Arkadia. However, after the successful expansion and consolidation of the...
  16. Mercurio Morat

Buying: 1x UL [Electric Attack Nanochip II] at tt+79 PED Bump number 011
  17. Mercurio Morat

Buying: 2x UL [First Gen Electric Attack Chip I] at tt+38 PED each Bump number 011
  18. Mercurio Morat

Buying: 1x UL [Electric Attack Nanochip II] at tt+79 PED Bump number 010
  19. Mercurio Morat

Buying: 2x UL [First Gen Electric Attack Chip I] at tt+38 PED each Bump number 010
  20. Mercurio Morat

Buying: 2x UL [First Gen Electric Attack Chip I] at tt+38 PED each Bump number 001
  21. Mercurio Morat

Buying: 1x UL [Electric Attack Nanochip II] at tt+79 PED Bump number 001
  22. Mercurio Morat

We need MF amps immediately

MF Needs more variety and more depth I agree MF amps make a lot of sense in the context of Entropia Universe, however, I think they should be different to weapon and melee amps to both make things interesting and reflect the more advanced technology of MF. I'd like to see MF amps attached to...
  23. Mercurio Morat

Hi all :^) I'm looking to buy one UL Electric Attack Nanochip II to tickle & terrorize punies and scandalize the economy-conscious all in one shoot (or two, or three if there's an evade as well :^) I'm currently offering tt + 79 PED for one item only and this offer will expire either: by...
  24. Mercurio Morat

Hi all :^) I'm looking to purchase a couple of first level electric chips suitable for people new to MindForce gear. My first choice would be a pair of [First Gen Electric Attack Chip I] at tt+38 PED each. If you have one of these chips, please check the MU. Who knows? Maybe what I'm offering...
  25. Mercurio Morat

SPACE - The poor relation

Agreed, but I've been wondering for the longest time if this is why it's called Entropia Universe, (i.e. after entropy: the ever increasing amount of energy which is unavailable for conversion onto work)
Back