Search results

1. Mercurio Morat

Suspension of PFEU Operations

Hi everyone, It is my sad duty to announce the suspension of all PFEU events until further notice. For those who don't know who we are or what we do, we are an independent not-for-profit organisation which has hosted free weekly hunting events for well over two years on Calypso, almost two...
  2. Mercurio Morat

The PFEU Calypso Spear Races are back!

Hi everyone :^) I know that this is, very much, the last minute but, irrespective of my somewhat "mercurial" tendencies, I am writing to announce the return of the PFEU Races to Calypso. The development of the procedures and rules for these off-road races was sponsored by Entropia Estates and...
  3. Mercurio Morat

FYI: Change of leadership: Lethal Brotherhood anti-piracy policy now official

Recently, Wolf Jig Drakar stepped down as leader of the Lethal Brotherhood and there has, consequently, been a change of leadership. This has brought about a documented implementation of policy which is the culmination of a long campaign for change. The Lethal Brotherhood is now implementing...
  4. Mercurio Morat

Info: The birth of the PFEU: a new interplanetary NPO in Entropia Universe

Change of Name Announcement: The PFC Hunts & PFA Hunts are being renamed as the PFEU Hunts. The PFC, or People's Front of Calypso, has been known to many for the free weekly hunts on Calypso and via the PFA operations on Arkadia. However, after the successful expansion and consolidation of the...
  5. Mercurio Morat

Buying: 1x UL [Electric Attack Nanochip II] at tt+79 PED

Hi all :^) I'm looking to buy one UL Electric Attack Nanochip II to tickle & terrorize punies and scandalize the economy-conscious all in one shoot (or two, or three if there's an evade as well :^) I'm currently offering tt + 79 PED for one item only and this offer will expire either: by...
  6. Mercurio Morat

Buying: 2x UL [First Gen Electric Attack Chip I] at tt+38 PED each

Hi all :^) I'm looking to purchase a couple of first level electric chips suitable for people new to MindForce gear. My first choice would be a pair of [First Gen Electric Attack Chip I] at tt+38 PED each. If you have one of these chips, please check the MU. Who knows? Maybe what I'm offering...
  7. Mercurio Morat

What are the most important improvements to be done to space in EU?

I think Entropia Universe has something unique with walk-around and drivable space-ships which communicate between planets with an open first person experience on the ground as well as in vehicles. I haven't seen this anywhere else and if anyone knows of any other game which does anything like...
  8. Mercurio Morat

POLL: Do you think that reaving is, ethically, the same as pirating?

From an ethical or moral perspective, do you think that reaving (i.e. looting players in planet-side PvP) is the same as pirating (looting players in space PvP)? Please feel free to post the rationale for your point of view.
Back